Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread June 6th, 2016
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReeperBahn View Post
A few years ago, I was arrested for some total bullshit felonies, and I was concerned and hired an attorney. Spent 13K. Then, when I went to court, my case wasn't on the docket. The DA didn't have enough evidence. So I basically wasted 13G, when I could have waited if there would be a preliminary hearing. But I got lucky the cops arrested me for charges they didn't know much about. And they fucking over charged me.
Wow, sorry you had to learn that lesson the hard way (13K, ouch!), and thanks for passing the info on to the rest of us. I think most of us would do exactly the same thing you did: lawyer up early. Maybe it's better to see if you need one first. Thanks again!
Unread June 7th, 2016
VIP User

Barelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond repute

Damn, you could have nailed 100 Fobs with that 13K!
Unread June 7th, 2016
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
The Newport Beach pee dee, and the OCDA will go to trial, even for a shitty misdemeanor. They have plenty of time and resources. It's hard to win if accused. They key is, will the DA file the case?
Tell your ATF to consult with attorney's, but don't pay yet, until she is certain the case won't get dropped. Or if she gets a letter from the DA saying they are charging her, she must hire an attorney right away.
A few years ago, I was arrested for some total bullshit felonies, and I was concerned and hired an attorney. Spent 13K. Then, when I went to court, my case wasn't on the docket. The DA didn't have enough evidence. So I basically wasted 13G, when I could have waited if there would be a preliminary hearing. But I got lucky the cops arrested me for charges they didn't know much about. And they fucking over charged me.
Not bad advice. If you get arrested you can lay low and not do anything but be sure to show up in court and if charged ask for a continuance to hire an attorney. The judge wants you to have an attorney so its a no brainer that he grants you time to go hire one. I also wonder if its possible to negotiate your own plea deal with the DA without an attorney.
Unread June 10th, 2016
VIP User

DMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponocha View Post
I generally respect cops, but when it comes to this hobby the cops that work in this area are real jerks. Here is something that happened to me. I drive a white lexus and I went to a MP and parked next to a car exactly like mine. I went into the MP and asked for my ATF and she was not in so I left. I drove down the street and about two blocks later I was pulled over by a cop and asked to step out, then another cop comes by in an unmarked cars... the black and white leaves and the plain clothes cops ask me questions..where were you and and what did you do. I told him I was going home work and he proceeds to call me a lair and that he knows I was at the MP. I asked him what this was all about and he tells me....just tell me what you got a HJ , BJ, or sex and I let you go home...WTF .... I told him ...do you want to me make something up and you will let me go? He said no..I want to know the truth and I will let you go....I told him I was passing by and just wanted massage info and I was only in the place for 3 minutes so how can anything happen... He told me he was going to his car to look at the video to his car and if I wa slying I was going to jail....... WTF..not sure if he really looked at a video, but when he came back he said I could go..... he never fucking apologized or any of that shit. WTF...what a waste of tax payer money
Some cops are assholes or bullies, they tried to trample all over your rights to get you admit to something you did not do. If I get stopped by LE I'm going ask if I am being arrested or detained. If that's the case then I'm just going to keep my mouth shut until I can speak to a lawyer.
Unread June 10th, 2016
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMan5000 View Post
Some cops are assholes or bullies, they tried to trample all over your rights to get you admit to something you did not do.
Lol. Or something you DID do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMan5000 View Post
If I get stopped by LE I'm going ask if I am being arrested or detained. If that's the case then I'm just going to keep my mouth shut until I can speak to a lawyer.
Keeping your mouth shut is always the best course of action.
Unread June 11th, 2016

ReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Negotiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion View Post
Not bad advice. If you get arrested you can lay low and not do anything but be sure to show up in court and if charged ask for a continuance to hire an attorney. The judge wants you to have an attorney so its a no brainer that he grants you time to go hire one. I also wonder if its possible to negotiate your own plea deal with the DA without an attorney.
No. You probably can't negotiate without an attorney. Although, I have seen situations in the past where a guy was popped for a misdemeanor, and he was able to go to the city attorney's office and somehow talk his way out of it. But it's very risky to go into the lion's lair and try to talk to them. You could screw up the case.

Yes, the thing about waiting until you are sure charges are filed officially, it's a tight wire act that you can do if you are very responsible and are able to follow up if things go wrong. But many people are screw ups, and they just ignore things. In my case, these were serious felonies, so I was shit scared. The cops wanted to send me up the river for 4-6 years. The attorney tried to scare me as well, and did a hard sell to get me to sign a retainer. But now since I paid tuition, I know better in the future about how to do this.
Unread June 16th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No. You probably can't negotiate without an attorney. Although, I have seen situations in the past where a guy was popped for a misdemeanor, and he was able to go to the city attorney's office and somehow talk his way out of it. But it's very risky to go into the lion's lair and try to talk to them. You could screw up the case.

Yes, the thing about waiting until you are sure charges are filed officially, it's a tight wire act that you can do if you are very responsible and are able to follow up if things go wrong. But many people are screw ups, and they just ignore things. In my case, these were serious felonies, so I was shit scared. The cops wanted to send me up the river for 4-6 years. The attorney tried to scare me as well, and did a hard sell to get me to sign a retainer. But now since I paid tuition, I know better in the future about how to do this.
As much as one does not like paying attorneys it is best policy to have the numbers of different types on hand at any moment there is a legal issue. I would not do any negotiations with LE or judges myself either ahead of or during any legal entanglement, including representing myself in court. There is a saying that goes something like this: "To represent oneself in a legal matter is like having a fool for a client". Absolute best policy when confronted: Make no statement whatsoever. Just make that call.
Unread June 16th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
Lol. Or something you DID do!

Keeping your mouth shut is always the best course of action.
Amen brother!