Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread June 9th, 2016
Senior Dog

Dilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romeo8888 View Post
Checkout WeChat ID: LA3622595, G16267802526, zhhwan-6688 and 16262316186
Are these girls putting OUT ?
Unread June 9th, 2016
VIP User

SGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond repute

of course, some younger and others older providers, from reliable AAMPs in the San Gabriel area. These gals are not scam artists. But be sure to intro oneself in Chinese (simplified) via WeChat.
Unread June 9th, 2016

The Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting thread. I just flew back to LA from San Jose. I looked at WeChat in San Jose. Saw several of the same pictures up there as I see here in LA. Obviously they are scamming people from around the country. The one thing that had up north were a lot of ads for AMPs that I rarely see in the LA WeChat postings.
Unread June 9th, 2016
VIP User

Ravensmaster is a splendid one to beholdRavensmaster is a splendid one to beholdRavensmaster is a splendid one to beholdRavensmaster is a splendid one to beholdRavensmaster is a splendid one to beholdRavensmaster is a splendid one to beholdRavensmaster is a splendid one to behold

The picture is a stock one used in many of the AMP ads in and around the city in BP...
Unread June 10th, 2016
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
A scam is easy to identify. What you think is some hottie, sends you a message in Chinese that translates to her working part time. The rest of the message roughly translates to what services are offered and a rate of a couple hundred dollars for multiple hours. If you agree to meet they will give you an address that is most likely a CVS, Walgreens or 7-11. When you message back and tell them that this is a retail store they will tell you they live close and they will meet you in the parking lot and take you back to their place.........
Thanks. I just don't roll with this kind of mongering, so I don't even see these scams pop up. Maybe it's my age and years of mongering, but I have really sought the simple, straightforward, even open opportunities. (AMP, AAMP, SA.) It is why I stopped cruising for SW's. It's why I stopped using CL/BP without the MPR research feature. It has literally been 15 or so years since I was last robbed, rolled, scammed or faked out of my $. Doesn't mean I haven't had my share of bad experiences and did not get my money's worth... But I just haven't been outright scammed in a long time. And, it is so different these days with technology.

Be safe out there!!
Unread June 24th, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute

Coco at Blue Moon ----->>>> Amy1147669105 <<<<<------

Lisa at Heavenly ----->>>> p6269412290 <<<<------

KD ------>>>> Anne-195463613 <<<<-------
Unread June 25th, 2016
VIP User

RoccoD has a brilliant futureRoccoD has a brilliant futureRoccoD has a brilliant futureRoccoD has a brilliant futureRoccoD has a brilliant futureRoccoD has a brilliant futureRoccoD has a brilliant futureRoccoD has a brilliant futureRoccoD has a brilliant futureRoccoD has a brilliant futureRoccoD has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by akabooger View Post
I received the same text from "Bella" with instruction to go to a CVS in Torrance. I didn't stick around to the point of a request for a card but I'm sure that is where it was headed.
I've been messing with these girls, and Bella told me to meet at CVS on Santa Ana and that she would take me to a residence for a massage session. I told her why don't we meet for coffee first and she said I must buy a $100 apple gift card in order to meet for coffee. She keeps sending me pics and trying every day. She was the same with the $500 overnight.
Unread June 25th, 2016
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
While the gift card payment angle is obviously suspect, I'm wondering what they can do with just your phone number. I'd be worried about that too, but I don't know what exactly the danger is. Any ideas? Just curious.
Not necessarily WeChat but on occasion when I try to follow up with what seems like a decent UTR girl she is flakey to reply for 2 days to set anything up. I use a burner phone but prefer outcall most of the time so often will give my address. They have my burner # and my address. I don't know what risk there is, my house has security. All they know is an anonymous sex addict lives at a particular address. I never use my real phone # when mongering. A prepaid is cheap if you just need to refill it occasionally. I don't like Google #s because I've seen times where my real # slips through and I don't trust VOIP apps to maintain privacy.
Unread June 26th, 2016
VIP User

Ravzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura about

New Scam!

Some random fake girls contacts me on wechat, asks some personal questions, then suddenly asks about my wife. An hour later "she" tried to get me to send money so she will not revel my interest in her. I reported her
Unread June 26th, 2016
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravzayan View Post
New Scam!

Some random fake girls contacts me on wechat, asks some personal questions, then suddenly asks about my wife. An hour later "she" tried to get me to send money so she will not revel my interest in her. I reported her
Interesting. How did "she" claim she was going to rat you out to Wifey?