Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread November 5th, 2014
VIP User

bcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to behold
Cool Cutie Spa - Garden Grove

http://orangecounty.backpage.com/Fem...white/41917143

Anyone have any 411 on Cuite Spa? I know that this place has changed names before and I know of a HX girl that sometimes works out of this location. No reviews posted Surely some of you mongers have been there?????
dennisxx2

Never been there; I am leaning towards legit. Maybe a HJ, but that is about it.
VIP User

zelly is infamous around these parts

I could have sworn Cutie spa was at 7604 katella in stanton just a few weeks ago, they must have moved to GG. Heard good things about the stanton location.
Unread November 6th, 2014
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcarson1500 View Post

Anyone have any 411 on Cuite Spa? I know that this place has changed names before and I know of a HX girl that sometimes works out of this location. No reviews posted Surely some of you mongers have been there?????
This location/address used to be known as Angel Day Spa. I had a few visits to the place (Reference: http://www.mpreviews.com/p/Michelle-...840-72879.html as one.

I did a fly-by weeks ago, (after a visit to GZ, across the street), and was met by an attractive girl in a dress. All my questions were in regards to Michelle and other names I remember. It had a FS vibe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelly View Post
I could have sworn Cutie spa was at 7604 katella in stanton just a few weeks ago, they must have moved to GG. Heard good things about the stanton location.
As to the Cutie in Stanton (near Tulip and Stardust/Starfuck/Star-whatever?)...Not a clue of any connection. Never ventured in. If I get that close to Tulip, I see Linda.
Unread November 6th, 2014
VIP User

bcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to behold

Ok fellow mongers......I TOFTT and hit Cutie Spa.....I will post a review. While I staked out the place I saw a couple of you mongers come and go....so give to the MPR community and post a legit review every once in a while.
Unread December 9th, 2014

sampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond repute

Ive been to cutie on katella a couple of times. OK time, nice table shower Since the the shower is just a wand on the wall and you the vinyl massage table I was hoping for a mutual shower. Maybe I will try again.
Unread July 7th, 2015
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcarson1500 View Post

10019 Garden Grove Blv
Garden Grove CA 92844
(CLOSED)

Unread July 10th, 2015
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicetoKnow View Post
10019 Garden Grove Blv
Garden Grove CA 92844
(CLOSED)

Under re-model, (along with next door unit.) Cutie Spa sign still up. Window Graphics still in place.* (*Interesting for me...Prior Tenant = Angel Day Spa: 714-636-8840 - never removed from window, even when CUTIE took over. And, it's out of order.)

(CUTIE SPA Ad)

714-797-7408 still works. "Ruby" answered. I asked for Mimi. She played dumb like she had no idea that her number is plastered all over the internet. I asked if this was a new number for her. She said she has had it for about a year.
(Someone else can follow up with her. She sounded like she knew what was up.)

http://losangeles.backpage.com/BodyR...white/41924617

657-233-5028 is out of order
Unread July 10th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

I tried Cutie in Stanton...it SUCKED....but in a bad way LOL.
This was my review:

http://www.mpreviews.com/review_read...=master_review