Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Closed Thread
Unread May 4th, 2015
Junior Puppy

83777 has a reputation beyond repute83777 has a reputation beyond repute83777 has a reputation beyond repute83777 has a reputation beyond repute83777 has a reputation beyond repute83777 has a reputation beyond repute83777 has a reputation beyond repute83777 has a reputation beyond repute83777 has a reputation beyond repute83777 has a reputation beyond repute83777 has a reputation beyond repute

Im waiting to try this site. Ill be away for a bit so Im going to wait till i get back to give it a try.
Unread May 5th, 2015

ryskfree is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
I met up with a retired HJ provider (I didn't know it until another monger buddy I sent her pic to recognized her) and she was cool with $150 MSOG BBFS. Very sweet lady. If you want I will PM her SA info to you. Most are cool with $200-$250. It's not get what you pay for either. Paying more is usually worse LOL. They are the ones that view you as a wallet more than the $150-$200 girls that (I like to think) enjoy fucking me (to some degree) and getting some pocket money is a bonus not a payday.
I paid one China FOB girl $250 and she was a lousy fuck 1 pop and run. The Viet Coffee shop Latina girl is hot but for $250 is a good GFE BB fuck but also 1 pop and gone and is the type you don't really want to take to lunch after ...if you know what I mean. I met a Japanese girl that wants $300 but will stay for hours and MSOG CFS GFE and she will make your Japanese dreams come true. Last time I was with her I stayed at her house for 4 hours and fucked her with fingers, tongue, MP Jr, her toys and it was awesome! My little favorite Latina GND is so sweet I want to give her extra just because she is so cool... She's OK with $150 -$200 but this morning she wanted to see me and I said I don't have any cash (I joked that I'm a shitty SD) and she said I don't care I just want to see you. So she threw me a freebee. The Columbiana was cool with $600 a month allowance and I could have fucked her every day if I had the time. As it turned out I didn't have the time to see her more than 2-3 times a month because of my schedule, other SB, hotel costs and distance so I stopped seeing her. The supermodel Latina I just met has not given me a $$$ yet but I would go up to $300 because she is an absolute 10+ and totally sweet and down to earth. We are going to hang out Tuesday. The Filipina Nurse is good to go for $200 and wants to see me Tuesday.
What should I do?? Sure thing PI pussy for $200 or supermodel Latina that wants to go out to lunch again (we made out the first time) and try to parlay that to a hotel? Or try both (PI in the morning and Latina in the Afternoon) and maybe not have another load in the barrel if the Latina wants to get naked? Also to consider the Latina is available all day and the PI nurse is limited to a few hours in the morning.... Decisions decisions!!!!

Sam...I'll PM you some SA talent worth checking out.
^^^ Pretty much SA Cliff Notes - Pearls of Wisdom and Nuggets of Gold!

Thank you, Brother Kid, for showing us, "This is how we do it!"

https://youtu.be/0hiUuL5uTKc
Unread May 6th, 2015
VIP User

willb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud of

Kid, you sound like me... Start sending more than a few emails just to see who shows interest, but before you can say bbfs... You have more girls willing to hookup with you, it's almost impossible to fuck them all..lol so far $250 seems to be the sweet spot for most girls. Unfortunately I'm getting a lot of $500 request and some girl had to the nerve to ask me for $5000 per month to meet 4-5 times a month.. Had about three offers this week..I have changed my game plan to only go after my version of a 10 at the price I'm willing to pay, this should eliminate so many choices for me.
Unread May 6th, 2015
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know kid...it'd be my luck anybody I met on there would want to twist it into a long term ...no...a ring type relationship. The kind I got out of before proceeding to be a good monger.
Unread May 6th, 2015
VIP User

pumpagain69 has a spectacular aura aboutpumpagain69 has a spectacular aura about
Default seeking arrangements

Hey kid I had a thought. You should start a site to review SA girls. Could be you become a millionaire no more budget hahaha
Unread May 6th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpagain69 View Post
Hey kid I had a thought. You should start a site to review SA girls. Could be you become a millionaire no more budget hahaha
That might be a good idea... I have already shared and exchanged info with several mongers from here that joined SA recently.

I went out with Latina "10" yesterday. Took her to dinner and took her to get a tattoo (her first) LOL Now I told her I'm under her skin for life! HAHA. We worked out a deal. She said she wanted $3000 a month (a girl can dream) I said maybe if she can find a fat old millionaire she might be able to get that....but I'm just a working stiff. I said my other SB was OK with $200 a pop. She countered with $500 (she knows exactly how hot she is) so we settled on $300. I told her I would still take her out on "dates" etc on top of that because I do like hanging out with her. She then said..."How much are you going to give me when we go out?" I flat out said "don't be greedy....pigs get fat, hogs get slaughtered" She said OK I can live with this... I have never had such a hard core negotiation with a SB. Usually they are quick to agree to my price or 1 counter and settle in the middle.
Unread May 6th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by willb View Post
Kid, you sound like me... Start sending more than a few emails just to see who shows interest, but before you can say bbfs... You have more girls willing to hookup with you, it's almost impossible to fuck them all..lol so far $250 seems to be the sweet spot for most girls. Unfortunately I'm getting a lot of $500 request and some girl had to the nerve to ask me for $5000 per month to meet 4-5 times a month.. Had about three offers this week..I have changed my game plan to only go after my version of a 10 at the price I'm willing to pay, this should eliminate so many choices for me.
$250 is the average I think. If you search or get a desperate girl they will go for less. I have found mostly young Latina girls with minimum wage jobs will go for $200 or less (That's a week's pay for them LOL). Some older gals will accept less because they aren't getting many offers on SA, Unemployed girls with kids will accept less and then unlike the rest of the monger world Asians command a premium.
The one thing for sure with SA is this.... There are WAY too many fuckable girls willing to bang for cash that you couldn't possibly fuck half of them in a life time! It allows you to be selective and immediately weed out any that are not up to your standards or are out of your price range....or if their attitude doesn't match their aptitude.

MPKid monger lesson #2142 Learn "The Cube" get a book and memorize it. This is a basic video about it... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXb5FSSptlQ This will allow you to get in their head and more importantly tell you how they feel/value their self. A girl with low self esteem will most likely accept a lower arrangement. This "CUBE" game will blow their minds and make you the "most interesting man" they've ever met. Showing them that you have seen inside their innermost personal places makes it easier for you to see inside their innermost personal place...if you know what I mean! I run this on every girl I meet on the meet and greet. AND yes for the record Latina "10" had the biggest ego of them all and I used that and called her on it when she was throwing prices at me.

There is another one called "A walk in the woods" that is similar but gets more in depth with sexuality and how she sees her future etc that I'll save for another post as it is very lengthy.
Unread May 6th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

There is another one called "A walk in the woods" that is similar but gets more in depth with sexuality and how she sees her future etc that I'll save for another post as it is very lengthy.[/quote]

Holy Freud, Batman!
Unread May 6th, 2015
VIP User

pumpagain69 has a spectacular aura aboutpumpagain69 has a spectacular aura about
Default seeking arrangements

Better not wait to long to nail Latina kid. That fat millionaire can make an offer she can not refuse any day now lol
Unread May 6th, 2015
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpagain69 View Post
Better not wait to long to nail Latina kid. That fat millionaire can make an offer she can not refuse any day now lol
Oh well....good for him. He can get some hot pussy and over pay!! If she goes south on me there are plenty of other fish looking to bite my worm! I sent another monger to an Asian hottie that has a 19 year old GF and for 300 each and will suck and fuck you and each other in an ultimate 3 way fantasy. I was too cheap to pony up $600 plus hotel for an unknown but this guy said it was like a PSE wet dream! Maybe I'll just save up for the 3some if Latina gets grabbed up. Actually I would be OK with her getting gotten! She is an angel and if she can get thousands for that babymaker of hers I would be an asshole to say she shouldn't! God bless free enterprise! Charge what the market will bare! Besides....I have a hot $200 Filipina still on the hook that I have been making excuses why i can fuck her because I have too much pussy and not enough time or money for them all. SA is both a blessing and a curse!!! Also I can't write enough reviews to keep my membership active here so now I might have to start paying because I have not seen any new MP or HX girls in ages. LOL
Closed Thread