Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread March 8th, 2015
VIP User

Fluckyeah is on a distinguished road

Well let me visit your diamond if your 100% sure I'll strike out, or do you not trust her? See how weird that sounds.
Unread March 8th, 2015

rawdogg79

This thread makes me smile!
Unread March 8th, 2015
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Non stop? I rarely go now. Where you come up with this?
Unread March 8th, 2015
VIP User

I just assumed by the way you speak? And all your "experience" and all. If you don't go you don't go.
Unread March 8th, 2015
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluckyeah View Post
Well let me visit your diamond if your 100% sure I'll strike out, or do you not trust her? See how weird that sounds.
Honestly. From our conversation. I think you would lie. Or evrn worse, you would talk about me. You play games with the woman you love, why would you be straight with me. I have had at least 6 guys check her out here. Everything is fine. And she doesn't work a FS shop. And everything she said she does is what was reported to me. Hell, I've even taught her tricks for her customers to keep them coming back. I trust her and I want her to make cash.

you obviously are a newbie to this site if you think I'm afraid of other mongers.

serious note. I was exactly you at one point. exact same spot man. I fear for u when u have a hottie texting u how special u are and how she loves u and then u find out she has a bf. It will happen! Or when u see a sweetie for a few months and u really care for her and u find out she is married.
Unread March 8th, 2015
VIP User

Mike9275 is infamous around these parts

You can bet guys are already trying everything to get her.
Unread March 8th, 2015
VIP User

And don't get pissed at me. Everyone else is telling u the same think. MPkid and I are just more direct. U are a 25 yr old male. U are a man. If you expected us to coddle and pamper u like an 18 yr old amp girl u came to the wrong spot. This is tough love bro. We are trying to slap sense into u.

all this said. I hope I'm wrong. I hope u don't have to go through what I think u will.
Unread March 8th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

I PM'd you with my ATF. I hope she gives you a handy!! I get BBFS but I will never announce who it is in the forum because I know she doesn't do this with others. (Also her other customers that think they are the only one will call me a liar) However, I'm not naive enough to think I'm the only one even though she says I am. There must be a couple others lucky enough to get what I get but the guys I have sent to see her have not gotten FS. She is one of my success stories...she was legit when I met her and I got the first HJ she ever gave at a shop. I have known her for almost 4 years now and we are on great terms. I still get excited to fuck her which I can't say about ANY girl I have fucked that long!!! Another one is a girl I know from a MP in HG. FS place. I dated this girl when she was legit but stopped seeing her because all she would do was kiss and would never go to my house or a hotel. Always invited her friends when we went out....so I gave up on her. Then 3 years later I'm going to a FS place in HG and I see her in the parking lot. I make an appt. with her and we bang BB that day. So I'm thinking she's a FS girl now at a FS MP....well every review of her says she is HJ only and NEVER gives FS. All the guys I have sent to test this come back saying the same thing. If a girl is doing FS why do you care if it is with one of the trusted members of this forum that will give you feedback or some other dirty monger that you don't know what he's doing? If she is getting fucked six ways from Sunday why would you care who is doing it as long as you find out. When the first girl mentioned in this post (The one I PM'd you) had her first HJ review posted I was crushed...but I took a big swig of Multi-Poon and realized she has to do what she needs to support herself and family and if I'm not going to do anything to help I can't stand in her way.
Unread March 8th, 2015
VIP User

Fs shops are all over the place, at least that's what I read on *******, almost every review someone is getting full service from someone, they seem to be almost the norm, it's almost hard to find a normal place.
Unread March 8th, 2015
VIP User

Kid. I said it then and I'll say it now. I think you are the only dude banging her. And I could never see her go to a FS shop.