Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread November 5th, 2014
VIP User

bcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to behold
Cool Interesting BP advertizing

Professional massage amazing,....✨💥No RUSHING service😜young ,skinny💏 ASIAN Girls💋💖.Come on and U will leave feeling Happy❤️ 💋 ❤️
And we do Bikini waxing..💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟.We guarantee: ✅ Young & beauty ✅ASIAN girl ✅No Rushing ✅Show Boobies ✅ Naked w oil ✅ Feel good ✅Comfortable

I guess its better than the old “Grand Opening” and/or “Under New Management”
Unread November 5th, 2014
Senior Dog

funtimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura about

Lol. Funny, but not quite as blatant as Diamond Spa who used to advertise "CIM" specials! These chicks are crazy...
Unread November 6th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcarson1500 View Post
Professional massage amazing,....✨��No RUSHING service��young ,skinny�� ASIAN Girls����.Come on and U will leave feeling Happy❤️ �� ❤️
And we do Bikini waxing..����������������.We guarantee: ✅ Young & beauty ✅ASIAN girl ✅No Rushing ✅Show Boobies ✅ Naked w oil ✅ Feel good ✅Comfortable

I guess its better than the old “Grand Opening” and/or “Under New Management”
Did you TOFTT at this place? Do you have a link to the page? The address is for the same plaza where Dream Beauty is but the phone number is different. I wonder if it's the hair salon next door.
VIP User

bcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to behold

MPkid: no, I have not TOFTT yet. I seem to take many O'sFTT that is why I wanted to see if anyone had some 411 on this place. I did do a drive by last night and the place is lit-up. Its a full on nail shop/hair salon (under new name). Looks like a dark AMP next door. This place is the hair salon next door. I am suspecting that business is slow, so nail shop girls have figured they would offer HJ's in the back room to generate $$$.

Here is the link:

http://orangecounty.backpage.com/Fem...-5356/40192144
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
MPkid: no, I have not TOFTT yet. I seem to take many O'sFTT that is why I wanted to see if anyone had some 411 on this place. I did do a drive by last night and the place is lit-up. Its a full on nail shop/hair salon (under new name). Looks like a dark AMP next door. This place is the hair salon next door. I am suspecting that business is slow, so nail shop girls have figured they would offer HJ's in the back room to generate $$$.

Here is the link:

http://orangecounty.backpage.com/Fem...-5356/40192144
Someone at Dream Beauty next door must have told them to offer a HJ and a hair cut and they can cash in. I will TOFFT hopefully this week if I have some extra $$$ I mean how can you turn down hot skinny young Asian girls with "more parking in the back" LOL They should have just said come in the back door!!! HAHAHA
VIP User

8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold

The brunette woman on the right is an employee at the hair salon. Not exactly young or beautiful. But if we can the blonde customer to do a massage that's another story
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8934217892008 View Post

The brunette woman on the right is an employee at the hair salon. Not exactly young or beautiful. But if we can the blonde customer to do a massage that's another story
The blonde can fulfill my Mulan fantasy! LOL

Last edited by MPkid; May 9th, 2015 at 12:07 PM.
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
The blonde can fulfill my Mulan fantasy! LOL
She has big teeth lol
VIP User

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
Someone at Dream Beauty next door must have told them to offer a HJ and a hair cut and they can cash in. I will TOFFT hopefully this week if I have some extra $$$ I mean how can you turn down hot skinny young Asian girls with "more parking in the back" LOL They should have just said come in the back door!!! HAHAHA
MPKid you at a trooper for TOFTT, let me know how it goes. I agree with you, its hard to turn this one down......a big part of mongering is just the hunt itself. If all goes well, maybe you should suggest a modified business model: the hot skinny young Asian girl combo - Upon arrival you are handed a cool beer, then you get a haircut, then you get a nice massage with extra service of your choice all while your car is being washed and cleaned and ready for you when you exit. Does life get any better than that?
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
MPKid you at a trooper for TOFTT, let me know how it goes. I agree with you, its hard to turn this one down......a big part of mongering is just the hunt itself. If all goes well, maybe you should suggest a modified business model: the hot skinny young Asian girl combo - Upon arrival you are handed a cool beer, then you get a haircut, then you get a nice massage with extra service of your choice all while your car is being washed and cleaned and ready for you when you exit. Does life get any better than that?
Wait a second. I'm confused. I looked at the backpage ad. How the fuck did
8934217892008 get a picture of the owner and young blonde customer lady smiling so much? I can't even get an upskirt...I smell Kim Chee or Nuoc Mam, or Hong Khong Phooey...

Well since it's cash only that leaves me out....

Good nite and good luck!