Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread August 15th, 2014
VIP User

cutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond repute
Default By 2025, ‘sexbots will be commonplace’

Wow, and I thought a hand held internet connected video playing device was great...
Its a pity the one 1/2 way down the story wont be earlier than up to 20 years.
Hmm the possibilities, wonder how many sucks & fuc*s they have in them.
-------------
According to a new report that looks at how continuing improvements to artificial intelligence and robotics will impact society, “robotic sex partners will become commonplace” by 2025. A large portion of the report also focuses on how AI and robotics will impact both blue- and white-collar workers, with about 50% of the polled experts stating that robots will displace more human jobs than they create by 2025.

more at:
http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/1...aling-our-jobs

Last edited by cutback; August 15th, 2014 at 05:46 PM.
Unread August 15th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutback View Post
Wow, and I thought a hand held internet connected video playing device was great...
Its a pity the one 1/2 way down the story wont be earlier than up to 20 years.
Hmm the possibilities, wonder how many sucks & fuc*s they have in them.
-------------
According to a new report that looks at how continuing improvements to artificial intelligence and robotics will impact society, “robotic sex partners will become commonplace” by 2025. A large portion of the report also focuses on how AI and robotics will impact both blue- and white-collar workers, with about 50% of the polled experts stating that robots will displace more human jobs than they create by 2025.

more at:
http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/1...aling-our-jobs

I should still be able to get a stiffy by then...do they offer a used panty for extra stim?
Unread August 15th, 2014
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

We thought we had a solution to cunty manipulative square women when we found providers. Now, with sexbots, we have a solution coming for upselling, tip-hassling, bad attitude providers.

But will the sex just be mechanical...?

Last edited by asiansam; August 16th, 2014 at 12:21 PM.
Unread August 15th, 2014
VIP User

Ravzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
But will the sex just be mechanical...?
Maybe it will be electric
Unread August 16th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

If I wanted to fuck a robot I would go to a VN MP
Unread August 18th, 2014
Senior Dog

hornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
You aint kidding kid
Unread August 19th, 2014
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
Yeah, but if you know where to look, you can find a super-hot 21 year old Viet girl that looks like the hottest Asian models on the instagram popular page. I personally don't care if she's robotic...I just remind myself I'm screwing a super-hot 21 year old that would be completely impossible for a married guy to do so hassle-free otherwise.

Every now and then you find a 21 year old super-hot Korean girl with great service (when trained properly, they treat you like a king) in addition to the model looks, and I'll visit her until her visitor's Visa runs out and she has to go back, but those are harder to find than the hot Viet robots.
Unread August 19th, 2014
Senior Dog

Dilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
LOL, True so True.
The bad part is, those Hot Vets don't know how much real money they could make if they would give just a little GFE.
You know put there arms around you and act like they are having a good time with you.