Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread June 21st, 2014
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kewlbrad View Post
Just to make it clear, this ain't about race, it's about culture (imho). Hell, our American culture stereo types and makes grand sweeping assumptions all the time....like all Asian women love sex....not! LOL
This really is important. If I vocalize this anywhere else in the world or outside a close circle of understanding friends, the P.C. police show up and claim the problem is me rather than the world around me.

I want to say "American culture is death for men" but when I look around I see that certain kinds of men don't experience the problem. Closer inspection reveals that they are men who have a value that is not common, so the women are not able to easily treat them like shit as the value might not be available to them so easily. This would be extreme good looks, wealth, fame and in some cases none of those but heavy aspects of primitive attractive qualities like ultra-masculinity, caveman behavior, brutishness. It has to match the package, though. A guy who is 5'6" with a thin frame is not going to be able to pull off the domineering asshole bad boy. A guy with a good job who is busy earning a paycheck is not going to have time to be a daredevil biker who skydives for kicks.

It's "American culture is death for the kind of men that American culture tells men they need to be." In the past you could focus on having a good job, getting a good education, treating people around you with respect and taking care of important things in life. If you did that, you would not have a hard time finding a decent woman who would be there for you and not demand your soul and all your worth in exchange for her frivolous whims. Now if you follow the plan what you get is being ignored by most women, laughed at, made fun of in all forms of entertainment and marketing, belittled and treated like shit. If you describe this treatment, feminized robots tell you it's your own fault and that your view of the world is twisted and "no wonder you can't find someone to be interested in you."
Unread June 22nd, 2014
Senior Dog

un camacho will become famous soon enough

There's no doubt that we live in times where the system of values has seriously shifted in a perverse way, and has created all kinds of adverse incentives... The group that has lost the most in this society is us, hetero men...
Unread June 22nd, 2014
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsessive View Post
This really is important. If I vocalize this anywhere else in the world or outside a close circle of understanding friends, the P.C. police show up and claim the problem is me rather than the world around me.

I want to say "American culture is death for men" but when I look around I see that certain kinds of men don't experience the problem. Closer inspection reveals that they are men who have a value that is not common, so the women are not able to easily treat them like shit as the value might not be available to them so easily. This would be extreme good looks, wealth, fame and in some cases none of those but heavy aspects of primitive attractive qualities like ultra-masculinity, caveman behavior, brutishness. It has to match the package, though. A guy who is 5'6" with a thin frame is not going to be able to pull off the domineering asshole bad boy. A guy with a good job who is busy earning a paycheck is not going to have time to be a daredevil biker who skydives for kicks.

It's "American culture is death for the kind of men that American culture tells men they need to be." In the past you could focus on having a good job, getting a good education, treating people around you with respect and taking care of important things in life. If you did that, you would not have a hard time finding a decent woman who would be there for you and not demand your soul and all your worth in exchange for her frivolous whims. Now if you follow the plan what you get is being ignored by most women, laughed at, made fun of in all forms of entertainment and marketing, belittled and treated like shit. If you describe this treatment, feminized robots tell you it's your own fault and that your view of the world is twisted and "no wonder you can't find someone to be interested in you."
The truth is, that women want a man to be a man. That's a hard concept for many of us, and it does run contrary to how we are raised. We are brought up to be followers, not leaders.

A guy who is 5'6" with a thin frame is quite capable of being a domineering asshole bad boy. He just has to have the balls to back it up and make people believe it. Joe Pesci and Al Pacino are not very scary to look at, but the characters they portray are. That's because when we're watching their movies they make us believe, at least for the couple of hours, that they are dangerous and not to be fucked with.

In "Cross of Iron," James Coburn's character once said, "a man is generally, what he believes himself to be." The problem is, if we can't convince ourselves that we're badasses, we will never convince anyone else. It's not being 5'6" that keeps us down, it's the feeling of insecurity that does that. There's no cure for that, that I know of. I'm not pointing fingers here. I'm one of you, one of the "nice guys" who gets used.

Women can be cunty, but they are more cunty to us because we let them. Badasses won't tolerate that, and will either put them in their place or kick them to the curb, and women know that. A cunty woman knows she is a cunt, and is basically just daring us to call her on it. If we don't, she won't respect us. She wants a man who doesn't need her, not one who is terrified to lose her, or who is afraid of causing a scene.

It's quite simple to understand, but not easy to resolve because we are what we are.
Unread June 22nd, 2014
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

In order for that to be possible and for that 5'6" thin guy to "back up" the attitude he has to put his life at risk. We all know this as men. You walk around like a swinging dick and you will be challenged left and right and be willing to constantly risk real physical harm and sometimes death. Women don't have to do this and they will never understand this risk men carry. All they know is what makes them wet, they can't assess much beyond that, they don't analyze.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
The truth is, that women want a man to be a man. That's a hard concept for many of us, and it does run contrary to how we are raised. We are brought up to be followers, not leaders.

A guy who is 5'6" with a thin frame is quite capable of being a domineering asshole bad boy. He just has to have the balls to back it up and make people believe it. Joe Pesci and Al Pacino are not very scary to look at, but the characters they portray are. That's because when we're watching their movies they make us believe, at least for the couple of hours, that they are dangerous and not to be fucked with.

In "Cross of Iron," James Coburn's character once said, "a man is generally, what he believes himself to be." The problem is, if we can't convince ourselves that we're badasses, we will never convince anyone else. It's not being 5'6" that keeps us down, it's the feeling of insecurity that does that. There's no cure for that, that I know of. I'm not pointing fingers here. I'm one of you, one of the "nice guys" who gets used.

Women can be cunty, but they are more cunty to us because we let them. Badasses won't tolerate that, and will either put them in their place or kick them to the curb, and women know that. A cunty woman knows she is a cunt, and is basically just daring us to call her on it. If we don't, she won't respect us. She wants a man who doesn't need her, not one who is terrified to lose her, or who is afraid of causing a scene.

It's quite simple to understand, but not easy to resolve because we are what we are.
Unread June 22nd, 2014
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
In order for that to be possible and for that 5'6" thin guy to "back up" the attitude he has to put his life at risk. We all know this as men. You walk around like a swinging dick and you will be challenged left and right and be willing to constantly risk real physical harm and sometimes death. Women don't have to do this and they will never understand this risk men carry. All they know is what makes them wet, they can't assess much beyond that, they don't analyze.
No, obsessive, you've got it all wrong. You don't have to be a street-fighter or walk around with a chip on your shoulder. We've all known men who have a command presence, no matter where they are. That's what I'm talking about. My references to violent movie characters was just to show that size and stature have nothing to do projecting strength and power. Picture "The Most Interesting Man In The World." He's a badass (or just a convincing poser), albeit a fictional character, but he's not picking fights in bars. Women sense strength or weakness in a man, something we do as well. I somehow feel you're more interested in being defensive than trying to find a solution. The solution in your case may just mean accepting your lot in life and not pissing and moaning about how unfair it all is. There will always be greater and lesser persons than yourself, and they will "score" accordingly. Nothing wrong with being Number Two if that's who you really are.
Unread June 22nd, 2014
VIP User

I'm not being defensive, I'm just trying to understand how someone can project being "the most interesting man in the world" type. That takes throw-around money, lots of available time to befriend people who will do favors for you, dropping even more cash on clothes and doing things that are "interesting", building up a reputation. With all of this come challenges (by other men) to your manhood and you have to stand up to that. Which results in real risk of physical violence. I don't care about being a # 2 guy. What makes me bitter is being a # 2 guy who always gets treated like a # 7 guy. If anyone can share how to come across to women being the kind of men they want without huge amounts of money or extreme good looks or big in size, please share. Real question, not being defensive.
Unread June 22nd, 2014
Senior Dog

Lmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond repute

You might start by not considering yourself a loser self respect humor and confidence goes a long ways with women
Unread June 22nd, 2014
Junior Puppy

ocbuddhahead is infamous around these parts

This thread brings to mind "Fight Club", the nothing special guy who becomes a bad ass.
Unread June 23rd, 2014
Senior Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocbuddhahead View Post
This thread brings to mind "Fight Club", the nothing special guy who becomes a bad ass.
"Nothing special" guys don't usually become badasses. Either you are one, or you're not. People rarely change, and they have to believe in the change for it to happen. For every suggestion that anyone makes for obssessive here, he will have an answer for why it won't work, which demonstrates his belief that the cards are stacked against him and that he just can't win. And if he persists in that belief, it will always come true.
Unread June 23rd, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm not being defensive, I'm just trying to understand how someone can project being "the most interesting man in the world" type. That takes throw-around money, lots of available time to befriend people who will do favors for you, dropping even more cash on clothes and doing things that are "interesting", building up a reputation. With all of this come challenges (by other men) to your manhood and you have to stand up to that. Which results in real risk of physical violence. I don't care about being a # 2 guy. What makes me bitter is being a # 2 guy who always gets treated like a # 7 guy. If anyone can share how to come across to women being the kind of men they want without huge amounts of money or extreme good looks or big in size, please share. Real question, not being defensive.
I said before...sign up for David D'Angelo's newsletter and buy his ebook. http://www.doubleyourdating.com/

Your fear of violence is false. Guys out there aren't looking to get in fights and beat up guys they might feel are a threat to them unless you really are a physical threat to them.
I AM THE GUY YOU DESCRIBE in your posts. I'm 5'6" half Asian, not rich, not good looking and I could go on an on but you get the point. The one thing I am is CONFIDENT and have NO FEAR of approaching a hot girl and saying some random off the wall shit to her. The kind of shit that NO GUY has ever said to her! But doing it in a way to make her laugh and see that I have a pair of balls for doing that and a "cocky funny" personality so I don't appear to be either a threat to her or an arrogant asshole. HUMOR is the great equalizer! Hot girls get hit on every day...but they don't get made fun of often. If you can approach a hot girl in 6 inch heals and tell her "I like your shoes" You're just like every other lame guy that wants to sniff her asshole and her "bitch shield" instantly goes up. She might smile and say thanks then turn and ignore you and unless you are so confident you can remove her shield and use it against her before she uses it on you then YOU FAIL. If you are able to say something like YOU: "Wow...those are great shoes" HER: "Uhh...thanks?!" YOU "My grandma used to wear shoes just like that!" HER "Really???" YOU "Yeah...she was a stripper....where do you work?" You see that shit is funny and she will dig the banter even if though you are insinuating she looks like a stripper you are doing it in a way that is funny and she knows you are playing. Now you're involved in a fun conversation with a hot girl and she's enjoying getting hit on by you because only a guy with HUGE balls and tons of confidence would bust her balls about a pair of shoes she probably spent hours deciding to buy. American women DON'T respond to compliments they respond to confidence and one of the best ways to show confidence is to tease them about something (close, shoes, purse, hair, etc) in a way that is funny and clear that you're not trying to insult them. In the little scenario above I never said anything bad about her shoes...just that my "grandma" wore some like them. When you try this kind of shit you will fuck up, say the wrong thing, insult some girls and some girls (especially ones without a sense of humor) might get mad and tell you to get fucked....so what? She's clearly a cunt and you walk away telling yourself you're glad you found out now she's a cunt before you wasted any time on her. Another good trick as you approach these girls is to picture them in the morning with bed head, hairy legs no make up on the toilet trying to squeeze out their morning dump and if you're going to let THAT girl intimidate you then go look for an easier target to approach!!! I got really good at this stuff....but at the end of the day I still couldn't stand that I had to play this "game" and believe me I have lots of "game" but they call it that for a reason. IT IS A GAME. It's not real. It's tricks and traps to get girls to like who they think you are and you get good at faking who you are to attract girls that for the most part you wouldn't want anything to do with. However, I do STRONGLY recommend that you learn this stuff because what it will do for you is make you confident and women can detect confidence a mile away and almost everything they do in life is in some form or another a test to see how you respond. Not calling or texting, going out and not telling you, "forgetting" to do things they told you they would do etc etc. How you respond to these blatant forms of disrespect to your manhood will determine whether she thinks you're a man or another wussy boy. After years of this torture (and I say torture loosely) and constant testing I learned that foreign women don't play these bullshit games. Everything is more natural (the way it should be) and the way WE as men THINK it should be. If you see a cute girl in Asia or a girl here BORN in Asia and tell her you think she is cute she will genuinely thank you and be excited you noticed her. She won't instantly try to test you by being a cunt to see if you are man enough to handle her bitch test. But sadly you and many others just aren't into FOB type girls and so you won't listen to good advice and you will continue to do the same things and get the same results and start to believe there is something wrong with you! I was in that stage for about 10 years and had a fat white cunt of a GF because that was the best I believed I could get (based on my looks, income, height etc.) until I decided to do something about it and it took me 2 years to learn, try, perfect and believe that the PUA stuff (David D'Angelo etc) was real and would work for me. Now I'm glad I don't have to use that stuff anymore but it changed me from a 5'6" scrawny, not good looking, half Asian, small dick, broke ass loser into a man that has a gorgeous wife and the ability to approach and attract women all over the world.