Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread January 4th, 2014
VIP User

secretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kewlbrad View Post
I think it's a socio-economic thing. There are poverty stricken parts of Asia where one could be robbed and/or killed for an iPhone. Even Russia or Europe for that matter. My obvious mistake was getting too comfortable with 10 years of mongering and never being ripped off, let alone robbed.

I was very aware when I got out of my car, parked directly across the street from the open court yard of the apartments, figuring I had to be careful while approaching the apartment. I never even thought of being set up. If that would have even been a fleeting thought I would have passed, as I will from now on. Like I wrote, SGV only from here forward. I have lived here since 1972 and know it all too well.

Thanks for the stories from other "seasoned" mongers. And, yes Deez that location was just off the 90 frwy between the 710 & 605. As for Asian AMP's having a male presence, there are two I frequent that do. It is uncomfortable at first, but I assume they are there due to previous issues with rogue mongers. And, I doubt any of those were Asians for sure.
Just wondering, which amps in SGV do you frequent that have a male presence? I live near SGV, but would like to know b/c that always gets me nervous. I've been to 2 places (fullerton/upland) where I can remember a papa. Both turned out ok, but got me really nervous and uncomfortable. Either way, still glad you made it out okay. Good thing you didn't have these characters to your home for an outcall. Could've gotten really ugly. Years ago I played with fire one time by inviting a masseuse to my place while my fiancé was out shopping. I knew that she would be gone for about 4 hours, so I had this masseuse come by. I never got completely comfy during the session. The shitty part is that it turned out to be a legit tease. She left about an hour before my SO returned.
Unread January 4th, 2014
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

There were a lot of red flags, the first being the location and the second was the cheap price. The other thing is you pretty much have to expect a fake pic so a public meeting place would be better and then you have the power to bolt. Actually the first red flag was her ethnicity..

If I couldnt see the front door of a house or apt from my car I wouldnt get out. I have used street view on google maps and that can tell you the layout of the place before you get there. It doesnt hurt to be a little anal when it comes to your safety.

I have bailed on appointments before just based upon the scene when I drove to the place. The last one was a motel and there was teenagers smoking pot in the parking lot and beat up motorhomes parked there also and just too many sketchy looking people outside so I texted and told her exactly why I was leaving and I bailed.
Unread January 4th, 2014
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion View Post
I have used street view on google maps and that can tell you the layout of the place before you get there. It doesnt hurt to be a little anal when it comes to your safety.
A most excellent idea, Huge. Google Street View is useful in so many ways.
Unread January 4th, 2014
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

I only had the experience of one streetwalker who was black. She picked through my wallet during the in-car bj.
I have been robbed at knife point once and the second time was a group of young men who threatened violence but did not show the weapons. Both times they were black.
This is not to say most or many or lots of blacks will do this. But my history tells me that if it will happen, they might be black.
I have no problem conducting my legit business in any part of Los Angeles. But I no longer have the nerve to monger in unsafe areas.
Unread January 5th, 2014

kewlBraad is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretman View Post
Just wondering, which amps in SGV do you frequent that have a male presence? I live near SGV, but would like to know b/c that always gets me nervous. I've been to 2 places (fullerton/upland) where I can remember a papa. Both turned out ok, but got me really nervous and uncomfortable.
One was a house in Monterey Park where young Asian males would answer the phone, be hanging out in the living room, take the fee then point you to the room where a young & pretty twenty-something Asian female would be waiting in a nightie. I only went there a couple of times, cuz it just felt like they were pimping out their gf's or something.

The other place I still visit occasionally. It is reviewed on this site under "Cindy" the guy is possibly a male masseur. He's really chill, maybe gay or such. I see the lady there, so do not know what his deal is. And, of course there are numbers of legit and semi-legit MP's in the SGV that have men working there in some kind of capacity, or another.

@ Hugh "If I couldnt see the front door of a house or apt from my car I wouldnt get out." This Apartment complex was one of those ones that look sort of like a horse shoe or wide inverted letter U. I could see every unit's door from my car, including #3. What I didn't notice was the carport hallway that was behind the shrubs, and the place my perp was waiting for me to approach. It was really a matter of 1 to 2 seconds from "everything seems pretty cool here" to OH SHIT.

Bottom line....I was letting my little head do the thinking, like AsianSam so well stated - "Scary the places we can end up when we let our little head do the thinking."
Unread January 5th, 2014
Senior Dog

southOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond repute

Unfortunately for me I still have my carry permit due to an incident from 30.years ago. There is no way I would have given him a thing. If it escalated I would have shott him. And I'd be in prison for the rest of my life. I adore black women but too many hoops
Unread January 5th, 2014
VIP User

gordonahumway has a reputation beyond reputegordonahumway has a reputation beyond reputegordonahumway has a reputation beyond reputegordonahumway has a reputation beyond reputegordonahumway has a reputation beyond reputegordonahumway has a reputation beyond reputegordonahumway has a reputation beyond reputegordonahumway has a reputation beyond reputegordonahumway has a reputation beyond reputegordonahumway has a reputation beyond reputegordonahumway has a reputation beyond repute

Glad you made it out ok. We all can relate. i think there is a Stacy dash on HX too. I walked away from a late night visit in Costa Mesa years ago. Apartment complex, everything was dark. Guy opens the door, its dark inside. I said I forgot my wallet and left, actually ran when I turned the corner when I heard him yelling...I was parked in a public place, got in and sped off. Just do day time stuff now.
Unread January 5th, 2014
Senior Dog

OkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kewlbrad View Post
I think it's a socio-economic thing. There are poverty stricken parts of Asia where one could be robbed and/or killed for an iPhone. Even Russia or Europe for that matter. My obvious mistake was getting too comfortable with 10 years of mongering and never being ripped off, let alone robbed.
There, yes, but here it's more of a cultural thing. There's a reason why many of us old-timers refuse to see black girls, unless we're dealing with a known entity.
Unread January 5th, 2014

kewlBraad is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjinla2001 View Post
Unfortunately for me I still have my carry permit due to an incident from 30.years ago. There is no way I would have given him a thing. If it escalated I would have shott him. And I'd be in prison for the rest of my life. I adore black women but too many hoops
I'm a lover, not a fighter. Could have kicked his knee backwards - breaking his leg before he knew what hit him - a survival technique I know well, but who knows if there was another dude lingering in the shadows or between me and my car.

If I had a concealed weapon I think I would have still given him the cash and phone. I like spending time with Asian MP girls, rather than being some dude's bitch in prison. lol
Unread January 6th, 2014
Senior Dog

Velovelo is on a distinguished road

I am not the apartment type (except those I already know) because of what has happened to you and am glad you escaped without serious harm.

I would have dropped a dime on this guy. Robbery and murder threats are crimes you can't look the other way.