Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread December 30th, 2013
VIP User

ponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to behold

I rememebr my first AMP. My Korean buddy took me to a place in el monte, or Whittier or something like that...I remember it was a place on Beverly . it was only $40 and the one thing was when you walked in there were about 10 Korean Girls on display and they wer all 9 or 10s. Many of them did BBFS...wow to be 19 again...shit that was almost 20 years ago
Unread January 1st, 2014

ryskfree is an unknown quantity at this point

Speaking of 20 years ago...(kinda like the 'ever been caught' thread and the remarks about Birch/Campus amps)...your Whittier experience reminds me of one of my all-time fav places on Bristol in CM. Can't even remember the name of it, but it was directly across the street from that self-service car wash, parking lot was in the back, and I recall one of the back rooms had this really strange crawl space opening for a second bed - in addition to the regular bed in the room....there were two girls (out of the 5 or 6 working), who would climb in with me and do whatever I wanted...for as long as I wanted. It was like they had seniority and it was only for them and special clients. I had been in that room multiple times before I even knew about "the door". It was like a hidden mini room with a barn door where you could escape, bring a bottle of champagne, get naked and bliss out for a couple hours with MSOG galore.

Talk about not being grateful enough at the time...to be able to find anything like that now.....would be a modern miracle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponocha View Post
I rememebr my first AMP. My Korean buddy took me to a place in el monte, or Whittier or something like that...I remember it was a place on Beverly . it was only $40 and the one thing was when you walked in there were about 10 Korean Girls on display and they wer all 9 or 10s. Many of them did BBFS...wow to be 19 again...shit that was almost 20 years ago
Unread January 3rd, 2014
VIP User

Orb2 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoerectus View Post
You said in your 1st post that when they first come to work for you you tell them they're pretty and "come on" to them. I think that's pretty cut and dried sexual harrasment.
I'm very polite when I initially come on to women. Like a british gay guy without the accent.

Even if it were the way you're imagining, how is flirting with someone sexual harassment? Do you even know what sexual harassment is? America may be trying to cut off your balls but you don't have to offer to do the blade work yourself. Maybe at the worst they think I'm a creep if I flub hitting on them a little.