Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread December 26th, 2013
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

All the below are classic and absolutely right on: I want to add one: "You know you're a monger when"...in the back of your mind you figure that all the Asian chicks at work have potential and you figure that with the right persuasion and $$ you could make it happen...a real story. One day at work I was complaining about my back and one of the younger Asian office gals offered to walk my back (she used to do for her brother)....Damn I wish I had an office and not a cube!

You know you're a monger when you enjoy the thrill of seeing how far you can push the sexual envelope with 40-year-old-plus Asian women in legit massage parlors instead getting a passionless FS session from a younger Asian girl.
You know you're a monger when you're reading the forums on MPR on Christmas.
I recently had a chance to workout at the L.A. Fitness in Monterey Park and the clientel is mostly asian, so I guess my point is ,you know you a monger if you wonder if every asian female between 20 & 50 works in an amp.
You know you're a monger when you slow down while driving past every strip mall to see if there's an AMP there.
You know you're a monger when you slow down while driving past every strip mall to see if there's an AMP there.
Or the girl you are dating asks you to buy the small water bottles and put them in her trunk...hehe
You know you're a monger when the girls give you an Asian nick name and EVERYONE in the MP knows you by that name...even girls you have never met! Years ago my Korean nick name was San-gee which means "mouse" (maybe because I'm so cute? or more likely because I'm hung like a mouse) but all the K-girls at that place called me San-gee and even girls that worked at other places that were friends with the ones there knew me as San-gee. Now I have a Chinese nick name that I can't say here or all the China girls at several MP will know who MPKid is!
Unread December 30th, 2013

ryskfree is an unknown quantity at this point

The House Fee and Tip in separate pockets hits home like a mudder fudder!

I actually go one step further - house fee in exact denominations in the left pocket; MINIMUM tip in rear right, and in the left rear - additional tip...just in case she over performs or is a newbie that's game for 'everything'.

Great thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmemma16 View Post
haha, i love all these, but especially house fee in one pocket, tip in the other.

how bout this one: when you struggle to read the phone number on the sign so you can pull over and do a quick search on MPR on your smartphone
Unread December 30th, 2013
VIP User

asian69er

When you get an Eatser Card from the 'Bunny Ranch'!
Unread January 2nd, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

This happened to me just last Sunday night. I was at Cheesecake factory and in the booth across from us was a young good looking white guy with an older mid-late 30's FOB Chinese lady. You know you're a monger when you keep thinking "I wonder which MP he pulled her out of and does she do HJ, FS???" The other funny thing was she ate EVERYTHING! They were sharing a giant plate of pasta and he hardly ate any. You know a white girl would never eat like that in front of her date...then the other surprise was SHE paid! I know this isn't a surprise to most of us that have dated MP girls because they will often pay for the meals but it sure isn't normal in the regular dating world. Now it makes me want to go around to the MPs in the area to see if I can find her LOL So my question is: Any monger here at Cheesecake factory last Sunday?
Unread January 2nd, 2014
Senior Dog

CHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to behold

When i'm watching sports and scanning channels and see a show called Happy ending and can't help but get excited.so i check it out and no such luck.
Unread January 3rd, 2014
VIP User

Orb2 is infamous around these parts

When you open up Massage Anywhere to peruse it even though you've never booked any therapists from it and recognize 4 women you've fucked in just the first 2 pages of search results.
Unread January 16th, 2014
VIP User

drpleasure is on a distinguished road

Your skin is always always moist and smooth, never dry.
Unread January 20th, 2014
VIP User

Chogori is on a distinguished road

You walk into a new massage place that just opened and you know all 3 of the girls working there.

Happened yesterday.
Unread January 23rd, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

I was at Costco yesterday and I saw a MMS looking late 40's early 50's woman pushing her cart out and the only thing she bought was 4 large buckets of laundry soap and 4-5 cases of little water bottles... You know you're a monger when you notice this....YOU'RE really a monger when you want to ask her where her MP is!
Unread January 23rd, 2014
VIP User

Chogori is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
I was at Costco yesterday and I saw a MMS looking late 40's early 50's woman pushing her cart out and the only thing she bought was 4 large buckets of laundry soap and 4-5 cases of little water bottles... You know you're a monger when you notice this....YOU'RE really a monger when you want to ask her where her MP is!
So where is it? We know you asked. lol