Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread December 12th, 2013
VIP User

Richard Boinkwell can only hope to improve

@streetwalkin: The problem is there is only apples these days. There is no low cost alternative to the AMPs and internet hook-ups. And you would rarely get ripped off by a SW, but it happens all the time with the internet girls. And even if they are not an intentional rip-off, they may be disappointing in performance and afterward you feel pretty bad about your wasted 2 bills. The women have more control now, as they do in most other parts of business and society. All to the good for them, while we men are a little less cocky. And so the world turns. As sands through the hourglass, so are the days of our lives. Well, we only have one life to live, so I will search for tomorrow.
Unread December 15th, 2013
VIP User

streetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud of

i just hope you don't have to general hospital for all your children
Unread December 17th, 2013

ReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond repute

and that same $20 would buy 20 gallons of gas back then. it was paradise.
Unread December 21st, 2013
VIP User

Orb2 is infamous around these parts

But a decent salary back then was $40,000. Things aren't really worse in comparison.

BBBJs can be still be had for $80 or $100 at most from younger women but easier when you're single and they are new to the area. It also helps if you don't otherwise know each other.

I've done this a few times. Kind of girls would be amateur models and actresses. College girls. Cocktail waitresses and bottle girls. Dancers or other artist types. Girls who are hot but poor.

Hire them for a few hours to help you with simple office work, young girls always need extra cash. They are always blowing their money on clothes and makeup and going out. Have them file bullshit papers and while they're there tell them they're pretty. The first time you do nothing but come onto them a little, but not so much that it makes them uncomfortable or creeped out. Then send them a message a few days later to say hi and see how they're doing. They will almost always ask if you need any more office help. That's when you tell them you've been too busy to even know what help you need but working so much has left you a bit horny without outlet and laugh it off. Don't ask her directly. If she doesn't catch on, tell her that having her come by again might make you too horny.

I wouldn't say most will pan out but at least some will offer to help you out with your little problem and try to figure out from you what you're willing to pay. Don't be afraid to negotiate and if she seems to be asking for more than you're willing you just reduce other expectations like time or what's expected. Always make her initially think what you were thinking was sex but back off to a BJ.

If you paid her $20 an hour before and she helped you for 5 hrs, $80 seems like a pretty good deal for just a 15 minute BJ especially she knows you now. If she wants $100 make her promise a good one. Now you got a girl who will come over to blow you very often BBBJ for $80 or $100. You can then graduate her to sex for not much more. Maybe $150. Initial investment might be high but if you can manage it then it's better in the long run.

I had a girl the other day say to me "this is like some kind of low key prostitution" with a tone of approval in her voice. That made me horny to think about. Having a phone flirting exchange with her now. Can't do that with street walkers!
Unread December 23rd, 2013
VIP User

I would call this the Rube Goldberg method of getting a bbbj. You do realize there are review sites where with just a simple call you can get a girl to give you a bbbj for 150 or less, without the upfront time and expense? Also you would have the added benefit of not having to think of yourself as a borderline psychopath. And if you are initially hiring these girls as an employee, you are running an real risk these days of a sexual harassment lawsuit--if what you are describing is true and not just your Walter Mitty daydreams.
Unread December 23rd, 2013
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by streetwalkin View Post
Ah, that was when I was young and restless, I now have a guiding light.
Unread December 28th, 2013
VIP User

Orb2 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoerectus View Post
I would call this the Rube Goldberg method of getting a bbbj. You do realize there are review sites where with just a simple call you can get a girl to give you a bbbj for 150 or less, without the upfront time and expense? Also you would have the added benefit of not having to think of yourself as a borderline psychopath. And if you are initially hiring these girls as an employee, you are running an real risk these days of a sexual harassment lawsuit--if what you are describing is true and not just your Walter Mitty daydreams.
What's fun about that? High volume whores don't interest me.

When did it become criminal to hit on someone? Perv talk only happens days after when they've been paid for the legit help. They are free to hang up the phone and some of them bring it up so I just go along with what they offer.
Unread December 29th, 2013
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orb2 View Post
What's fun about that? High volume whores don't interest me.

When did it become criminal to hit on someone? Perv talk only happens days after when they've been paid for the legit help. They are free to hang up the phone and some of them bring it up so I just go along with what they offer.
You said in your 1st post that when they first come to work for you you tell them they're pretty and "come on" to them. I think that's pretty cut and dried sexual harrasment.
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

I remember when a $20 BJ from a Harbor Blvd SW cost $175....after the bitch emptied my pockets while blowing me in my car! LOL Hard to feel a hand in your pocket with your pants pulled down and your dick in her mouth!

facefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond repute
Default Genital Hospital

Quote:
Originally Posted by streetwalkin View Post
Well, as long as you don't end up in the Intensive Care Ward of Genital Hospital . . .