Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Politics, World Affairs

Politics, World Affairs Change up the chat and talk about important issues of the world

Unread October 1st, 2013
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

Obama got elected fair and square. When bush got elected in 2000 maybe not so fair and square then decided to invade Iraq I really did not think it was such a good idea until we actually found those darn weapons of mass destruction that Sadam was so cleverly hiding. But I did not secede from the union. I figured he was a 4 year president and would be gone before he did too much damage. [oops wrong again]

So Obama wants to implement his "affordable health care" bill on which he ran both his presidential campaigns and was elected fair and square. Twice elected. The republicans/tea party whack jobs shut down the federal government today in an effort to retroactively stop this Obamacare on which Obama has been up front about the whole time he has been president. Please. You guys lost. Try again in a few years. Poor losers.
Unread October 2nd, 2013
Senior Dog

southOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond repute

Isn't America great? A group of elected officials don't like something that was passed fair and square, like Ichi said. Their response? Close down the zoo and don't let the service academies play football, then all of our problems will be solved.
Unread October 3rd, 2013
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjinla2001 View Post
Isn't America great? A group of elected officials don't like something that was passed fair and square, like Ichi said. Their response? Close down the zoo and don't let the service academies play football, then all of our problems will be solved.
Even better.... Congress is exempt from Obamacare (I guess they like their FREE Govt. insurance better) and while the rest of the Govt workers are shut down without pay...Congress still gets paid!
Unread October 4th, 2013
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

As long as the goverment is shut down, I aggree, Congress and the Senate should not get paid.

I you have your own insurance you do not need to sign up for "obamacare" on one of those exchanges. I also think that part of the reason why health insurance and health care is so expensive is because some people have health insurance and some people do not. So for the "self pay" people the hospitals basically are not reembersed. The "free loader" non insured people get treated basically for free. so the people that have insurance and pay are gouged to make up for the loss. Thus "universal insurance mandate" I guess that is not american. I america you can be a "freeloader" if you want. It is your God given right.
Unread October 6th, 2013
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichi the killer View Post
As long as the goverment is shut down, I aggree, Congress and the Senate should not get paid.

I you have your own insurance you do not need to sign up for "obamacare" on one of those exchanges. I also think that part of the reason why health insurance and health care is so expensive is because some people have health insurance and some people do not. So for the "self pay" people the hospitals basically are not reembersed. The "free loader" non insured people get treated basically for free. so the people that have insurance and pay are gouged to make up for the loss. Thus "universal insurance mandate" I guess that is not american. I america you can be a "freeloader" if you want. It is your God given right.
Obamacare is a TAX on people that can't afford insurance. It is a giant scam. Its has NOTHING to do with creating affordable insurance! People that can't afford insurance will now be fined $95 the first year for not having insurance. Guess what?? MOST Americans can't afford insurance and since it is cheaper to pay the "tax" uh...I mean FINE... most poor people will be the ones that will be fined. So all the poor folks that love Obama will be the ones that suffer from his bullshit plan and those that are lucky enough to have some over priced insurance won't be paying the fines.
Unread October 6th, 2013
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
Obamacare is a TAX on people that can't afford insurance. It is a giant scam. Its has NOTHING to do with creating affordable insurance! People that can't afford insurance will now be fined $95 the first year for not having insurance. Guess what?? MOST Americans can't afford insurance and since it is cheaper to pay the "tax" uh...I mean FINE... most poor people will be the ones that will be fined. So all the poor folks that love Obama will be the ones that suffer from his bullshit plan and those that are lucky enough to have some over priced insurance won't be paying the fines.
Ironic, ain't it?
Unread October 6th, 2013
Senior Dog

Lector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond repute
Default Affordable Health Care Act

it's not a scam. it started as a Republican idea, and it's been the law in MA, remember?
Please don't quote Faux News back, or Glen or Rush. These guys barely got a high school degree. They lie just to get their angry-white-male policies through.
Obamacare is going to ensure coverage for about 30M Americans. And if Obama had had his way instead of compromising, it would provide coverage for some of the 30M left out, and offer a single payer system which would lower all premiums. Where do you think your insurance money goes first? not to the doctor, but to the CEO, the guys doing mergers to rack in the dough and bail...that reminds me of someone....oh yes, the Moron, Romney!
Unread October 7th, 2013
VIP User

Part of the thing the Republicans are afraid of is once "The Affordable Healthcare act" is in full swing and people are more familiar with it many people will like it. The Repubs want it to fail.why? Because of hatred for Obama. That is the main reason.
Unread October 7th, 2013
VIP User

The other day I had a motorcycle accident. It was a pretty serious one on the interstate 5 freeway. People die on that freeway almost everyday. It caused 5 thousand dollars of damage to my Harley.

I worked the 1100 to 2300 shift the night before; they called me at 7am and asked if I would come in to help them. Sure. To turn that down is to turn away money “the mating plumage of the human male" and I needs more plumage.

So there I was rush hour traffic a little tired. I was riding along and there was an accident off on the shoulder of the road. Nothing too interesting. Cops and a couple dinted cars. These fools were slowing down to gawk at it. We were going about 30ph. I was very irritated. I glanced at my watch and then I looked up. Fuck me! These fool had come to a dead stop in front of me and I was going about 30 mph. They were about 4 car lengths in front of me. I hit the brakes as hard as I could without locking the front brake. No good. i was still going to hit the back of her car. I could not split the lane. No time and I thought I might lose my leg if i did. I damn sure did not want to hit upright. That’s how people go headfirst into the car or get their leg caught in-between the bike and the car Chop-chop! So I angled my road king and slid the back tire around to the side. I locked up the front wheel to. I laid the bike down and I kicked myself out from under it as it was going to come down on my right leg. It still got my foot and tore the toe off my shoe. The bike slammed into the underside of her bumper. Laying down a 5 hundred pound bike on the freeway is no fun. That bike slammed me hard on the pavement. I hit the back of my hip/kidney region, my back shoulder and I think the back of my head kissed the pavement. God damn that hurt. It seemed like it was in slow motion. I just wanted to lay there after I hit but a voice in my head said "No fool! Get up get up now! They are coming with their cars to kill you!" I looked over my shoulder and it seemed like people were slowing down but I did not trust them. I got up. Ouch that fucking hurt. I had to take a knee on that one. I almost blacked out, things got dark for a couple seconds. It felt like I got hit by a 2 by four in the kidney and my toe hurt like fuck and was bloody. It looked to me like it had toe tip ripped off. Degloved
the term.I wouldneed surgery toamputate my toe I thought to myself.

I took an ambulance to the same hospital. I can't even imagine how much that is going to cost. Alot. i have insurance. If no insurance the hospital would be partially compensated and eat the rest of the cost. My back in my kidney region got a huge hematoma and my balls turned a dark black and blue. My toe just got a big cut on it and it tore the toenail off my big toe. After I washed it it did not look quite so terrible. Not good but if it did not get infected it would heal. I think next time I am going to wear better bike clothes. i walked away from that one. The other night we cut off a guys leg. He was in a very similar accident as mine. I was super lucky. I am one tough old guy that I could get up after that. I guess all the physical training is good for something. I never laid a bike down before. I was looking on youtube for a tutorial on how to lay a bike down [they have them, they have everything on youtube.] I did a textbook job of it actually.

Last edited by ichi the killer; October 7th, 2013 at 02:50 PM.
Unread October 7th, 2013
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Damn! I'm glad you walked away from that one, Ichi.