Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread May 23rd, 2013
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

You forgot bbbj!

I think reckless would be with a high volume provider. If you read the blogs, many of us like or prefer meeting the noobies and converting them to our sex slaves. Less risk doing the girls that dont give it up to all...

Also, if you have access to proper medical treatment and test regularly, It will lessen the risk.
Unread May 23rd, 2013
VIP User

Richard Boinkwell can only hope to improve

Aloha, I didn't forget bbbj. It is not a high-risk activity. There might be a slight risk to the provider if the guy has herpes of something, but HIV has never been known to be transmitted in this way. But if your going to do the other things and then just think you'll be OK because you can get "proper medical treatment and test regularly," well, I just call that living on the edge.
Unread May 23rd, 2013
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoerectus View Post
Surprised at the number of people on here saying they like to do either bb vaginal or bb anal. I would have thought that would be a very rare occurrence, but I may be wrong. I wonder if you guys have no wife, no dates, or are just super reckless.
We all like it. It just a matter of with whom and how often. Some guys seek it out and do it every chance..others think they are the "only one" she does it with. Others do it only in a moment of weakness. Others have a condom on before the appointment starts.

Once in a while we see a random post or review about STDs but it really doesnt seem to be a frequent issue that gets talked about
Unread May 23rd, 2013
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Regarding tipping I would say whatever you're comfortable with is OK. $100 is a lot for a poor man but it is peanuts for a rich man. I tend to tip more when I don't have to. Meaning... the other day I saw a girl from IOA and she was so good and accommodating that I gave her an extra $30. It was not required since their fee is all inclusive and she never asked for it but since it was nearly a perfect GFE (BBBJ, DATY, Rimming, DFK) and the only thing missing was BBFS...plus the only time she said no was when I asked her if she wanted me to slow down! Was I an idiot for giving this girl that I will see again a little extra tip for being extra good without asking me for more money?? Also I have a lovely Chinese girl I have been seeing for several months. She was 100% legit until she met me. After several times seeing her and tipping her $30-$40 for legit massage she started allowing some roaming. Then one day there was some DFK and a HJ so I tipped her $60 that time. Then after a few more HJ sessions with FIV she allowed DATY which went right into BBFS CIV. So I gave her $100 (Just to make it clear that I am a paying customer so she won't think I'm her BF) Now every time I see her she wants the $100. Did I tip too much for legit service from her to get to the end goal of busting a nut up in her? There is never a right or wrong answer that fits all situations. Sure if a girl does BBFS and doesn't ask for a tip and you slip her a nice crisp $20 you're an asshole...but it doesn't necessarily mean it was wrong! LOL I have converted girls that gave up BBFS and refused to take a tip because they said and I quote "I'm not a prostitute...I do this because I like you" Just wish I could find a few more of them that like me more than my money!!!
Unread May 23rd, 2013
VIP User

Richard Boinkwell can only hope to improve

This is a case of Don Juan Disorder, stage 4. He thinks he is "converting" the girls when they are just converting his pockets from full to empty. "She was 100% legit until she met me." Ah yes. And she had no other experiences or thoughts of her own during the in-between times of being under your guidance. Of course if you see hundreds of girls, chances are that once or twice something weird and wonderful will happen. In that case, my friend, I hope you are one of the rich ones and are not squandering your retirement trying to be Don Juan when you are really Don Quixote.

Last edited by homoerectus; May 23rd, 2013 at 11:35 PM.
Unread May 23rd, 2013
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoerectus View Post
I don't believe you. "She was 100% legit until she met me." Right. And all these girls you were "converting," you think they were having no other experiences while you were not there to guide them?
Of course if you see hundreds of girls, chances are that once or twice something weird and wonderful will happen. I hope you are one of the rich ones and have not squandered your retirement!
I see a lot of girls and things like this don't happen often but they happen often enough so that I know it isn't an accident (blind squirrel theory) and you know the girls that are legit and ones that will do extras for certain guys they like and the whores that do whatever for everyone. If you see a girl 10 times and she never does extras and others review her and she never does anything for them...there is a pretty good chance that she is a legit provider. Does that mean she is a virgin or that she doesn't fuck someone somewhere? NO it just means she doesn't do it for a living. There are many guys here that prefer to target the "legit" providers and work towards getting them to do more. In many cases after they cross the line they tend to start offering more to everyone.
Don't worry about my retirement...I have a solid plan...to fuck as much as I can now and retire in Asia when I'm too old to fuck! Whats the point of retiring a millionaire when you are too old to enjoy it?
Unread May 24th, 2013
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

I tend to over tip because: I relate to the girls in a way. I figure they need the money and I kind of care whether they like me or not. On occasion I found girls who were not impressed with the over tipping [they were usually very pretty cold fish Koreans] I just did not repeat with them. My Chinese girl that I went with the other day. She rolls out the red carpet when she sees me. {she likes me and she knows she is going to get paid a ridiculous amount] Her service is good for me though. She always asks about my wife [I banged her at my house before] She knows my married status and I think If I was single she would like to hook up with me.

I know when Choi did that kind of work [she may be retired now, she just passed her state license in her new line of work] Sometimes she would come home and count her tips where I could see. She was working San Gabriel and sometimes it was slow and the tips were very low. Like try 80 for fs. Insult..Choi is pretty. she did not like that. She would be upset said it was a bad area with “cheap customers.”
Unread May 24th, 2013
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Mpkid is right that some of these girls are converted by some of us. That Chinese lady story is weird though. You increased your tip with the service, and she expected it. That does not sound like a conversion of her. It sounded like she hooked you in, and I would not be surprised if you were 1 of maybe 6 or 7 guys she did that with.

But yea, it feels good when a girl will not take money from you...but this almost always leads to her believing you have a relationship going and that leads to a bigger headache than money sometimes.

I actually think it is a bigger ego boost when a full service girl fucks you for free than when a legit girl does.
Unread May 24th, 2013
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
Mpkid is right that some of these girls are converted by some of us. That Chinese lady story is weird though. You increased your tip with the service, and she expected it. That does not sound like a conversion of her. It sounded like she hooked you in, and I would not be surprised if you were 1 of maybe 6 or 7 guys she did that with.

But yea, it feels good when a girl will not take money from you...but this almost always leads to her believing you have a relationship going and that leads to a bigger headache than money sometimes.

I actually think it is a bigger ego boost when a full service girl fucks you for free than when a legit girl does.
The Chinese girl never asked for more...I just gave more because she "gave" more. I'm sure if I just tipped her what I usually did she would have been fine. I sent other guys to see her and she never did anything but legit massage. The place she worked opened a new location with walls and then I was able to get her to allow DATY and FS. The first place only has semi private room with a partial curtain on the door so all I ever got there was a cautious HJ under the towel and FIV. I have since sent one trusted monger to see her at the new place and she gave him a HJ so I think that is a regular part of her menu now. But when he went back to see her again she was cold and wouldn't allow FIV.
I once had a Viet lady that progressed to BBBJ and BBFS and I never tipped her more than the $20 I usually gave her for a massage. I'm quite sure the Chinese girl would have been fine with the regular tip but I didn't want her to start thinking I was her BF. Those of us that have been doing this for 20+ years can usually tell a legit girl from a whore but even legit girls want dick sometimes! This girl had not had a dick for over a year since she left her BF in China and I believe her. She works everyday (Like they all do) and has no time to form a relationship and most of these girls are not going to fuck their coworkers or other random guys. The closest thing they have to a relationship that they can justify enough to give the pussy to is a nice regular customer that treats them well.
Unread May 24th, 2013
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

You say in your post she expected the tip after you gave it. Been there before, and I always believed that those girls have a special few guys they give it up to. She probably believed you were just barebacking her also. I'm sure you told her that. When I get something like that going and money is ever discussed...I bail. Because to me, she's asking that same question to her half dozen other "special" guys. Not saying you are not her only one...but dude, it just sounds weird. You say yourself, they have no time for relationships. So you honestly think a few other smooth guys were not getting her also. And if course, no reviews because each guy is afraid to spill the beans. Hell, I spilled the beans on a HJ girl, and a dude reviewed her right after me that was obviously coached by her because she read my review. This site is a joke sometimes!