Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread April 5th, 2013
VIP User

Da Feiji is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Mama-san Shirley?

Used to be aregular at Shirley's places in SGV. Last I heard from her was about 5 years ago when she was sponsoring a girl at a motel on Rosemead Bl. Then she disappeared and her phone # quit working. I always wanted to have her do me but never got the balls to ask. Anyone have any idea what happened?
Unread May 1st, 2013

ReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond repute
Default WOw. I rember shirley

She was the mms who had a business card printed up with her name in a handwriting font right? Man, I haven't seen her since 1999. Her place (she moved a lot) was incredible. I remember getting bbfs with a cutie for only $60 back in the 90's. Please pm me or post here if you get any info about her. Man she was awesome. And yes, I would have loved to go into the room with her if available.
Unread May 1st, 2013
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Speaking of blasts from the past, anyone know what happened to MMS Michelle who got busted by LE on Meridith in Pasadena back in 2001? Always wanted to do her too!

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack the thread.
Unread May 5th, 2013
VIP User

Eaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to behold

Facts about Shirley

According to my friend she owns a 8 unit apartment.
According to a former girl that worked for her, she had a baby last year.
(It appear Shirley was younger than she looked.)
A number of Shirley's girls opened up places.

Sherry and Judy being 2 of them !
Unread May 9th, 2013
VIP User

I would be interested in any contact info for either Shirley or her former or present girls. I'd like to take a stroll down memory (mammary?) lane with them.
Unread May 21st, 2013
VIP User

WTF does this have to do with my question????...Who is going to travel to fucking India to fuck who knows what!!!??? Never been attracted to Hindu women anyway.
Unread June 16th, 2013

OCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglerocker View Post
Facts about Shirley

According to my friend she owns a 8 unit apartment.
According to a former girl that worked for her, she had a baby last year.
(It appear Shirley was younger than she looked.)
A number of Shirley's girls opened up places.

Sherry and Judy being 2 of them !

Dude, can you reefer me to either Sherry or Judy ?