Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread March 12th, 2013
VIP User

Eaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to behold

Fuck that bitch i don't like her and my friend doesn't like her!
Unread March 18th, 2013
Senior Dog

un camacho will become famous soon enough

I don't think bbfs providers are on the pill, nor have a diaphragm. In my experience, the provider washes inside well afterwards, and hopes for the best. That was without coming inside. There's still some pregnancy risk though...
Unread March 20th, 2013
Junior Puppy

buttlover1 is infamous around these parts
Thumbs down why take that chance

These women been with mulity guys in a day why would you risk the chance of getting aids or anything else for that manner. I'm like any other guy i like the senssion better with out condom but save it for your wife or serious girlfriend. can't beleive this is being taken likley and why would you risk the chance of inpregnanting a women in this lifestyle unless you plan on farthering the child and keeping in touch with the women. does anyone else agree how crazy this sounds
Unread March 20th, 2013
Senior Dog

hornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant future

It may sound crazy to you and it may even seem crazy to me but the last time I checked we don't make decisions for other people. Others may have problems with the fucked up shit you do, being a butt lover must make you some kind of deviant!!!!!!!!!!

In other words don't come on here with your second post and preach to others, they can make up there own minds.
Unread March 20th, 2013
Junior Puppy

buttlover1 is infamous around these parts
Thumbs down not cool and unsafe

The whole concept is wrong..these women our with so many men why take the change of catching aids or having a child in that type of sitution.
Unread March 20th, 2013
VIP User

willb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud of

Butt Lover, sounds like he is Priest or Pastor .....
Unread March 20th, 2013
Senior Dog

hornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by willb View Post
Butt Lover, sounds like he is Priest or Pastor .....
That would explain why his name is butt lover.
Unread March 22nd, 2013
VIP User

Da Feiji is an unknown quantity at this point

On one hand Buttlover is correct in stating that going BB with a whore is very risky behavior with consequences that you'll later regret and could ruin your life and health and that of the person(s) you care about...BUT(T), on the other hand, sometimes you just get caught up in the heat of lust and passion and it just feels sooo damn good!!!! Sometimes too good to stop and put on a condom during foreplay and sometimes you find a fave and it just feels right no matter what your rational mind thinks.
Unread March 24th, 2013
VIP User

Kani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to all

Why would someone every think of outing someone? WTF!?
Unread March 25th, 2013
Senior Dog

southOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond repute

Getting a provider pregnant is certainly near the top of my monger bucket list.