Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread February 5th, 2013
VIP User

dirtcherry is on a distinguished road
Default First time...

Lechez,

My first time was just before Thanksgiving in 2012 but my interest was piqued while getting a foot massage next to my girlfriend at a place that has a separate entrance for the 'full body' massages. We are in an open relationship so after we were done with the great foot massage, which included the back, legs, arms and face I made a joke to her on the way out about my want to come back and find out what the 'full body' massage could possibly be!

She said 'OK, just don't bring anything home with you!'

So over the next couple of months I began research into the hobby and found this website. I cruised a couple of well reviewed places a few times before I found reviews for what seemed to be a very discrete location in Glendale. Just needed an excuse to go to Glendale! When it came time to pick up the Honey Baked Ham for T-Day I eagerly volunteered and headed for what I hoped would be my first rub and tug afterwards.

Here is that review: http://www.mpreviews.com/review_read...iew=sub_review

I have been back to the same place a number of times now, but am feeling the need to explore my options closer to home. This site is invaluable for my new way to burn hard earned cash!
Unread February 6th, 2013
VIP User

Da Feiji is an unknown quantity at this point

Am in my early 60's. Actually my first experience was in the Army in V.N. Went to the Tropic Lightning "Steam & Cream" as it was known, adjacent to the Tropic Lightning Bowling alley located in 25th infantry HQ in Cu Chi, RVN back in 1970. Anyone else been there?
Unread February 6th, 2013
Junior Puppy

samgoody is infamous around these parts

38 Y/O....with 10 years mongoring experience

Like Gene Hackman says in The Crimson Tide: "Don't like it too much, it can be more expensive than drugs"
Unread February 12th, 2013
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

54 years young. I started when I was 32. A Korean Spa in Ventura. The girls name was Suzy. I got very hooked on it quickly. Now do to money problems, the fact that Choi watches me and my bodybuilding hobby I don't go very often. Maybe 1 time every 2 months.
Unread February 16th, 2013
VIP User

midnd05 is infamous around these parts

31 tomorrow: started in Korea 6 years ago, continued wherever my ship went in Asia. Wasn't sure if there were similar places stateside but am glad I eventually found them.
Unread February 26th, 2013
VIP User

DMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant future

42 and been in the hobby for 17 years.
Unread February 27th, 2013
Senior Dog

un camacho will become famous soon enough

51 and been a hobbyist for 20 years. These were the glorious years of the AMP... For those of you who didn't get to know LAX AMPs in the 90s, you'll never know what you've lost.
Unread March 15th, 2013
VIP User

pingalarga is an unknown quantity at this point
Default first time

37 and been doing this for 16 years...first time was at oriental spa accupressure on the corner of or eastern and clara in bell..a girl by the name of coco took my cherry..place is still there to bad all they have is ladies in their 40's and 50's for that i just go closer to lyli or shirley in alhambra cheaper too.
Unread March 17th, 2013
VIP User

OPRFIllini is infamous around these parts

41 and I started AMPing in April 2011. I still kick myself for not starting sooner and missing out on the heydays of the Chicago scene 10-20 years ago.