Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread February 5th, 2013
VIP User

bcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to behold
Cool LE Check?

I have read in several reviews statements like “…and then she did a LE check.” I understand that LE means Law Enforcement, but can someone tell me what exactly the lady does to perform a LE check?

ryskfree is an unknown quantity at this point

She'll have you touch her breasts, grab your package, or anything else that assures her that you are there for what she's offering--her time and companionship only--LOL
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryskfree View Post
She'll have you touch her breasts, grab your package, or anything else that assures her that you are there for what she's offering--her time and companionship only--LOL
No guarantee that a cop won't "cop" a feel, but it makes the girls feel better. You know, like asking, "you're not a cop, are you?" Lol

Really, the girls are at their mercy.

We have it a little better, because a female cop is more limited in what she can do. What do I mean? I mean that a male cop doesn't have to make an overt move right away. He can pay, lay on the table, enjoy a massage and either wait for the girl to fuck up, or proposition her himself at the end if she doesn't take the bait.

On the other hand, a female cop won't grab your dick, or let you touch her tits. Not only that, she won't give you a massage either, so she has to cut to the chase right away. If you're laying on the table and the girl stalls on giving you a massage and only wants to talk about what else you want, chances are she's 5-0 and there's a squad of macho doughnut-munchers in full SWAT commando gear listening in the next room.
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

I have heard from "my sources" that the fucking police will patronize a fs place. Do everything then come back later wearing hoods to conceal their identity and bust the girls. They are regular customers. Le check does not guarantee they are not police. They like to have "the proposition" as in "how much you going to pay me to have sex with you" on a wire for evidence but it is not 100% necessary. Sometimes even if the girl smells pork and plays it safe the police will lie or just plant evidence on the girl. Who is the judge going to believe in court? HyJin Lee AKA Candy or Officer O O Pig? If officer Oink OPiggy wants to take a girl/place down the girl/place is going down. “You can't fight city hall. Orders from the commissioner batman. Holy fucking Korean prostitutes lets go batman!”

Last edited by ichi the killer; February 6th, 2013 at 10:25 AM.
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

Actually the cops are not after the mongers. The worst probable thing is they may coerce you to testify in court that a girl who does not have a license gave you a massage. They are after the girls and it is all about money. Who cares what happens to this lost soul Asian woman? We want her to pay the fines for prostitution. Also, the police make a bonus for x amount of arrests that they make. That is another driving force in the war on sex and the war on drugs. If someone wants to take drugs or have sex with a professional I could give a fuck. I think 95% of the American people feel the same way.

Last edited by ichi the killer; February 6th, 2013 at 10:19 AM.
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

http://www.ocregister.com/news/polic...ion-santa.html

http://letters.ocregister.com/2013/0...-prostitution/

Interesting angle in this article by newspaper sorta comes and says its not worth it to fight it
Unread February 9th, 2013
VIP User

Bang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichi the killer View Post
Actually the cops are not after the mongers. The worst probable thing is they may coerce you to testify in court that a girl who does not have a license gave you a massage. They are after the girls and it is all about money. Who cares what happens to this lost soul Asian woman? We want her to pay the fines for prostitution. Also, the police make a bonus for x amount of arrests that they make. That is another driving force in the war on sex and the war on drugs. If someone wants to take drugs or have sex with a professional I could give a fuck. I think 95% of the American people feel the same way.
Exactly, Ichi. Besides, LE more often closes MPs down on health code violations, much easier. The articles cited by the other poster (sorry, can't see the post as I write) show that police have an easier time busting street prostitutes, they go for the low hanging fruit.

But to answer the original question, the most common LE check by the girls is to ask a bunch of questions about what you do for a living, are you married, etc. the first question is usually "You not working today?"
Unread February 9th, 2013
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

My best way to show I'm not LE is to always let the girl know I'm there to fuck....Every cop I have ever know has fucked me without even letting me know it was coming!!