Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread December 22nd, 2012
VIP User

lastrueplayer is a splendid one to beholdlastrueplayer is a splendid one to beholdlastrueplayer is a splendid one to beholdlastrueplayer is a splendid one to beholdlastrueplayer is a splendid one to beholdlastrueplayer is a splendid one to beholdlastrueplayer is a splendid one to behold
Default Ping / Sammy from Corona health

Does anyone know where she is at now? I've been call the new location but they keep telling my they have no clue when she will be back.

Any info willmbe appprichated - good looking and great service provider

Thanks
dennisxx2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lastrueplayer View Post
Does anyone know where she is at now? I've been call the new location but they keep telling my they have no clue when she will be back.

Any info willmbe appprichated - good looking and great service provider

Thanks
When I was there in July Sara told me that she moved on. So it is time to move on. Remember, nothing last forever. I am sure if she is still around she will be eventually found.
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

+1. Everyone should remember, the girls dont like the job, they like and become addicted to the money...they often trade the job for a boyfriend or husband that can replace the expenses and give them an allowance! The nice cute ones ALWAYS will get picked off sooner or later! Some return, but seldom are the same...
Unread December 23rd, 2012
VIP User

shenyang

Most of the girls will go back to MP work again.The boyfriend,or husband sees that the marriage foundation is all about money.A guy told me a story about marrying a stripper-hooker.He left $100 dollars bills alround the house,while he was at work,so she would not have to turn tricks if she needed money.He cought her still seeing old tricks,while he was at work.even thou here was money all around the house.He kept telling me, i dont know why she would do that,after he kicked her out.
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenyang View Post
Most of the girls will go back to MP work again.The boyfriend,or husband sees that the marriage foundation is all about money.A guy told me a story about marrying a stripper-hooker.He left $100 dollars bills alround the house,while he was at work,so she would not have to turn tricks if she needed money.He cought her still seeing old tricks,while he was at work.even thou here was money all around the house.He kept telling me, i dont know why she would do that,after he kicked her out.
Was she asian?
VIP User

Three X is a splendid one to beholdThree X is a splendid one to beholdThree X is a splendid one to beholdThree X is a splendid one to beholdThree X is a splendid one to beholdThree X is a splendid one to beholdThree X is a splendid one to behold

Ping is in Colton at her new shop she lied to all the other girls.
Her new place is on Washington Blvd.
Unread December 24th, 2012
dennisxx2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three X View Post
Ping is in Colton at her new shop she lied to all the other girls.
Her new place is on Washington Blvd.
Or perhaps the other girls had lied to keep you coming back to see them. It could be that they truly did not know.
Unread December 25th, 2012
VIP User

lastrueplayer is a splendid one to beholdlastrueplayer is a splendid one to beholdlastrueplayer is a splendid one to beholdlastrueplayer is a splendid one to beholdlastrueplayer is a splendid one to beholdlastrueplayer is a splendid one to beholdlastrueplayer is a splendid one to behold

Three x - thanks for the info glad she is still around. Do you mind sharing the location with me?

Thanks!
Unread January 1st, 2013
VIP User

Three X is a splendid one to beholdThree X is a splendid one to beholdThree X is a splendid one to beholdThree X is a splendid one to beholdThree X is a splendid one to beholdThree X is a splendid one to beholdThree X is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lastrueplayer View Post
Three x - thanks for the info glad she is still around. Do you mind sharing the location with me?

Thanks!

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/thp/3514744119.html

Hot Oil/Swedish/Deep Tissue/Shiatsu/ Reflexology.

Visit us today get special rate only at $40/ hr before 3 P.M. Remember to mention that you see this special rate on craigslist. Otherwise, the regular rate will be $50/ hr

☏--909-783-1082--☏
Map & Directions

10.00am - 9.00pm "Open 7 Days a Week"
Unread January 1st, 2013
Senior Dog

hornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant future

Thanks for the heads up Three X.

How is the rest of the talent there?

I don't get out to that area often but may be driving through in a couple of weeks so may check it out.