Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread November 12th, 2012
VIP User

Three X is a splendid one to beholdThree X is a splendid one to beholdThree X is a splendid one to beholdThree X is a splendid one to beholdThree X is a splendid one to beholdThree X is a splendid one to beholdThree X is a splendid one to behold
Default Sick Story about Rape of Chinese MP girls by a Prosecuters Husband

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9Pe03yBetQ

"A prosecutor in the DA's office in Seattle, whose husband has been charged as a serial rapist, removed her husband's car from the scene of his arrest and didn't tell investigators about it for weeks, according to newly released court documents.

Danford Grant, 47, a partner at the Seattle law firm Bailey Grant Onsager, is facing seven felony charges of rape and attempted rape in attacks involving Chinese immigrants at massage parlors. The father of three was arrested Sept. 24, but was released on $1 million bail last week and is on home detection with a monitoring bracelet.

Grant's wife, Jennifer, is in the eye of the storm after court documents released Tuesday reveal behavior that has drawn the attention of authorities and prosecutors.

Police say Jennifer Grant, a supervisor in the criminal division of the Seattle City Attorney's Office, moved her husband's car from the scene of his arrest at the Carnation Massage Clinic and parked it at a random location near her home. Grant didn't tell investigators about the car's location for weeks."*

Cenk Uygur discuss the story of the husband and wife (both attorneys) involved in the crime.

*Read more from Neal Karlinsky/ABC News and watch the original news coverage:
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wife-serial-rape-suspect-moved-husbands-car-crime/st...
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

I wonder if that bitch ever prosecuted a massage girl or a client. And she has an extreme "asshole monger" for a husband.

"What do you mean you won't suck it?" Yes you will! I paid for an hour and you have to do everything I want. Those are the rules!"

Sounds like some mongers who post here...
Senior Dog

Dilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond repute

Did you hear the two news anchors talking about the case ? sounds like the dude has been to a MP or two.

But you know what is really really fucked up, now the lawyers will tear that MP legit or not apart, trying to find something wrong, trying to make the girls look like real criminals. I'm sure that MP will close and the girls will be forced to move on.
Hopefully they sue the shit out of that dude and get some big $$.
Unread November 13th, 2012
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGENT69 View Post
But you know what is really really fucked up, now the lawyers will tear that MP legit or not apart, trying to find something wrong, trying to make the girls look like real criminals. I'm sure that MP will close and the girls will be forced to move on.
Or they will try to manufacture a "human trafficking" case out of it. Always a good headline in that.
Unread November 26th, 2012
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
Or they will try to manufacture a "human trafficking" case out of it. Always a good headline in that.
Or like with the Kobe case...they'll say the girls were whores. Or try to claim just because he didn't pay doesn't = rape and then plea it down to a lesser charge. I hope they get this double scumbag (Lawyer and Rapist) and his wife on all counts! Would be nice to see justice go the other way this time and find him in jail getting raped and have to used Depends for the rest of his life while on the sex offender list. However, I agree they will figure out a way to blame the foreign women that don't speak English well and won't have the high powered attorneys. Too bad no reviews for Carnation Massage here....would like to know if they were HJ FS or legit

Last edited by MPkid; November 26th, 2012 at 02:41 PM.
Unread November 27th, 2012
Senior Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
Or like with the Kobe case...they'll say the girls were whores. Or try to claim just because he didn't pay doesn't = rape and then plea it down to a lesser charge. I hope they get this double scumbag (Lawyer and Rapist) and his wife on all counts! Would be nice to see justice go the other way this time and find him in jail getting raped and have to used Depends for the rest of his life while on the sex offender list. However, I agree they will figure out a way to blame the foreign women that don't speak English well and won't have the high powered attorneys. Too bad no reviews for Carnation Massage here....would like to know if they were HJ FS or legit
Au contraire, they'll go after Mr. Scumbag and his wife alright, and the girls will still be victims in that case. However, they will then become the "victims" in a new case of "human trafficking" against the owner of the AMP. That's what I meant. Human trafficking cases make headlines, and what DA doesn't want that?