Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread August 6th, 2012
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Chinese Virgin Wants To Sell Her Pussy To You!

I was on QQ and got a message from a 20 yr old Chinese girl trying to pawn her virgin box for $3000. Her QQ# 1229228679 If you have QQ add her and have some fun.

I think I have her pic on my other computer at home. If I do I will upload it here.

I'd bet if you were in China with $500-$1000 she would take it YMMV LOL.

I would have posted this earlier but I thought I deleted her. She just messaged me again with:

茗 11:27:23 AM
Unread August 6th, 2012
Senior Dog

Velovelo is on a distinguished road

I smell scam. The QQ number is from the International range. You can get first timers for a lot less in China, if you are Chinese, but "overseas Chinese" pay "foreign devil" prices. 3K is a foreign devil price. There are doctors now that can in effect restore virginity, so you might be the fifth in line for the "first time."

Having done my share, it ain't all that great. No experience, scared of pain, and not really motovated except for the cash, I'd rather hump a gash that has some ability to return the pleasure.

Unread August 6th, 2012
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Come on MPKid.....someone anonymously asking for 3K over the internet. You know better than that. Is she a certified virgin? How do you certify a virgin? She would just lay there like a piece meat I'm sure.

What is your counter offer?
Unread August 6th, 2012
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion View Post
Come on MPKid.....someone anonymously asking for 3K over the internet. You know better than that. Is she a certified virgin? How do you certify a virgin? She would just lay there like a piece meat I'm sure.

What is your counter offer?
My offer of $30 to show me her pussy on the webcam went unanswered LOL
Unread August 6th, 2012
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velovelo View Post
I smell scam. The QQ number is from the International range. You can get first timers for a lot less in China, if you are Chinese, but "overseas Chinese" pay "foreign devil" prices. 3K is a foreign devil price. There are doctors now that can in effect restore virginity, so you might be the fifth in line for the "first time."

Having done my share, it ain't all that great. No experience, scared of pain, and not really motovated except for the cash, I'd rather hump a gash that has some ability to return the pleasure.

I don't want to fuck a virgin and I ain't going $3000 for ANY pussy. Of course it's a scam but I thought it was funny that the first thing she did was throw out $3K to pop her cherry. Some poor sucker will be there with $3000 and expecting a virgin and will end up getting robbed with his dick out in the hotel room. I'd rather take $3000 and have a complete vacation in Thailand or Philippines and fuck a bunch of hot girls with experience!
Unread August 6th, 2012
Senior Dog

Velovelo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
My offer of $30 to show me her pussy on the webcam went unanswered LOL
Probably because it is a 50 yr old con in the PI wanting to take next year off. 3K would be enough.
Unread August 6th, 2012
VIP User

Bobbypp is on a distinguished road
Talking

Quote:
I was on QQ and got a message from a 20 yr old Chinese girl trying to pawn her virgin box for $3000. Her QQ# 1229228679 If you have QQ add her and have some fun.

I think I have her pic on my other computer at home. If I do I will upload it here.

I'd bet if you were in China with $500-$1000 she would take it YMMV LOL.

I would have posted this earlier but I thought I deleted her. She just messaged me again with:

茗 11:27:23 AM

Lol. What a sucker you are!
Unread August 6th, 2012
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velovelo View Post
Probably because it is a 50 yr old con in the PI wanting to take next year off. 3K would be enough.
I actually had one of those scammers show themselves on cam...and she was really the girl in the hot pics she sent me...after about 30 seconds she paused her webcam so she could continue chatting her 8 other potential boyrfriends. I told her she looked like a hot caucasian stripper and not filipina..and I never heard from her again.

after two months on filipino site...I did meet a 28yo real hot girl with one of those bangin bodies who doesnt dress the part but underneath has superhot bod with incredible natural cleavage. Wish i could post those pics for you guys. Seriously thinking about going to see her...hmmm not sure yet would have to give up the hobby for two months to save up the $$. Says she is moving to another country in Asia to work soon...I am waiting to see if she hits me up for some $$$. It is crazy how many scammers I had to deal with to meet a few decent and nice girls...I did get some random free cam sex along away to keep things interesting...
Unread August 6th, 2012
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbypp View Post
Lol. What a sucker you are!
Please explain how I am a sucker? Did I pay her? Did I believe her? Did I lie about her and eat 2 buckets of KFC while jackin it with chicken grease reading about what people really do on this site? LOL Poor sad Bobbypp nobody can find his little peepee, he can't fit through the door at the MP so here he is again trying to stir some shit with me. HAHA

Here is the pic of the 20 yr old virgin... Sorry I don't have a pic of the 50 yr old virgin Bobbypp.

PLEASE ADMIN Douche this site of unwanted douches

Last edited by MPkid; March 10th, 2013 at 12:33 PM.
Unread August 7th, 2012
VIP User

Bobbypp is on a distinguished road
Wink

Quote:
Please explain how I am a sucker? Did I pay her? Did I believe her? Did I lie about her and eat 2 buckets of KFC while jackin it with chicken grease reading about what people really do on this site? LOL Poor sad Bobbypp nobody can find his little peepee, he can't fit through the door at the MP so here he is again trying to stir some shit with me. HAHA

Here is the pic of the 20 yr old virgin... Sorry I don't have a pic of the 50 yr old virgin Bobbypp.

PLEASE ADMIN Douche this site of unwanted douches
Hahaha!!! You're chatting with little girls on the Internet all day lol. Oh, you are the man!