Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Politics, World Affairs

Politics, World Affairs Change up the chat and talk about important issues of the world

Closed Thread
Unread March 22nd, 2012
Senior Dog

hornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant future

Gabri Union is soooo smoking hot, the other 2 are insane as well but I like variety and she is the most delicious kind of variety there is.

Now if there was only a BMP with a gabri look alike, a guy can wish right!
Unread March 22nd, 2012
Senior Dog

trooth is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyag101 View Post
Gabri Union is soooo smoking hot, the other 2 are insane as well but I like variety and she is the most delicious kind of variety there is.
Here's another hot dish. I totally agree about the variety. Anybody have a pic of a smoking hot red-headed Asian? But she must have either a shaved kitty, or be very well trimmed.

If anyone can find one, it would be ichi.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Redhead 5.jpg (52.8 KB, 7 views)
Unread March 23rd, 2012
Senior Dog

Lector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond repute
Default hot asians

for you my friend...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (24.1 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (21.9 KB, 12 views)
Unread March 24th, 2012
Senior Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by lechez View Post
for you my friend...
Thanks Lechez. But check these for the recommended photo sizing. Keep the standards up so we can hopefully attract some more Republikans in here for target practice.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Veronica at Yoga Class.jpg (50.8 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg A bit shy.jpg (54.2 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg Connie Unwinding.jpg (57.9 KB, 14 views)
Unread March 25th, 2012
Senior Dog

Velovelo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by trooth View Post
But I think you can bathe with a camel.
I found out why camel's have a foreskin. This is where the rider keeps his gum during a sand storm.
Unread March 26th, 2012
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

Back on track. Kind of...This picture is a metaphor for what is going on with the Republican Party right now. More on that later. For now... Here is the picture. Later you will understand.Click the picture and you can see the movie. It is all about what is happening with the Republicans. Romney, Santorum, Gingrich.

BTW where are all the right wingers who used to flame up this thread? I kind of miss them, I guess they gave up? Maybe they need a heart transplant like Darth Vader/Dick Chenney? That might help their stay power.

Unread March 27th, 2012
Senior Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velovelo View Post
I found out why camel's have a foreskin. This is where the rider keeps his gum during a sand storm.
Velo, are you from Casablanca?
Unread March 27th, 2012
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

here is a little story pertaining to reality and the evil "Obamacare" that the Repubs hate so much.

I read a story in a paper the other day: Some poor schlub got laid off from his good job, bought $5000.00 deductable health insurance since he lost his job provided insurance. This loser has a wife and young child. Comes home from his now partime job and finds his brat ass kid has a "stomach ache." This stomach ache gets worse and the guy calls a local hoslital. "What shoudl I do? My brat ass kid has a stomach ache." The ER tells him "if you really want to know what is going on, you have to bring the brat in to the ER of our hospital." OK, so he brings her there. The hospital runs his insurance. they work the kid up. IV, labs blood draw, doctor exam, cat scan to rule out anything. All negative. They send him and his brat ass kid home. Diagnosis "stomach upset." the guy gets the bill in a week. Surprize! $5000.00. These hospitals are unrelenting in their persuit of money if they think you have any. That is why we need a universal healthcare plan.
Unread November 6th, 2012
VIP User

Obama won it! I told you Repubs, but no, you did not believe me. 4 more of Obama. The Mitt is capit! I'm telling you: The elephant is dead. If you guys could not spin the miserable situation that the world and the USA in now as Obamas fault, you guys are done. Quote the Raven: "Never more!" You guys can't win. There are not enough white middle age men in the USA to elect a Republican president. You are done. Hhahahahahahahahahaha hoo hoo hee hee ha! too many educated women, hispanics blacks, asians etc. White middle age men are the minority now. Check it out Mitt!

Last edited by ichi the killer; November 7th, 2012 at 11:05 AM.
Unread November 6th, 2012
VIP User

The mood at Fox and friends is grim. Chuckle chuckle!
Closed Thread