Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread March 14th, 2018
Junior Puppy

thug4life is infamous around these parts
Default The Craziest Thing you did with a provider

What is the craziest and wildest thing you ever did with a provider?
Unread March 15th, 2018
VIP User

Workswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond repute

Gave My real name
Unread March 15th, 2018
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Went out on a dinner date with her to a fancy restaurant on La Brea, Campanile. Sitting there, I was wondering if any of the gentlemen in that restaurant with their proper wives and girlfriends might have fucked her.

Sadly, that restaurant has now closed. It was one of the best restaurants ever. Also sadly, I've lost contact with her (if anyone knows where Barbara from Spa Acc in Inglewood is now, PM me).
Unread March 15th, 2018

astroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Date

Did she play footsies with your cock under the dinner table like Jennifer Beals did to Michael Nouri in Flashdance?
Unread March 15th, 2018
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by astroslide View Post
Did she play footsies with your cock under the dinner table like Jennifer Beals did to Michael Nouri in Flashdance?
Unfortunately not. She didn't get the memo, probably because she was in her early 20s, which meant that she never even heard of the movie.

Was Jennifer Beals a provider in that movie?
Unread March 15th, 2018
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Use a Bottle
Unread March 15th, 2018
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Take pictures and video of them at their request. Two wanted pictures to update their Backpage (old Backpage) ads. It was odd trying to take pics and trying not to expose nip, bush or face. The third was a vain freak and would ask me to take solo pics and vids of her so that she could check herself out. She would want to inspect every pic and vid after it was shot. She loved checking out the close-up crotch shots to see if her lips were swollen or too loose. These were all done in not glaring but well lit rooms.
Unread March 15th, 2018
Senior Dog

Lmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond repute

I took a provider out to a beach restaurant near Malibu sat outdoors early evening nice sunset. She wore a very short dress, no panties, she switched crossing her legs, there wasn’t a guy there that wasn’t straining to get a look... lots of pissed woman that night giving me an evil eye
We had a lot of fun
Unread March 15th, 2018
Senior Dog

Lector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond repute

Took her to the drugstore to get a Plan B pill.... At the same time, another hot chick with a middle age guy were shopping for the same thing.
Unread March 17th, 2018
VIP User

david a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to all

I supported her and let her move in. She was a legit provider and 13 years older than me but she looked young. I took her out and she told me she hadn’t fucked in over 5 years I had to have her. I hit it on our second date, moved her in 2 weeks later, and leased her an Audi a month later. She gave massages for a while, but my insecurities made her quit. I paid for her to go to nursing school... it’s was all good until her son came from China..... it was a great few years with Wei ...but it’s history now