Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread May 27th, 2015
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

My general experience is that MPR is far more helpful than BS. If you play in this game long enough, you know how to weed out the BS. And, you know how to read a review for what it is NOT saying. And, you start to know who to trust, when they make a report(review). There is gold all over this website, but you have to get good at using it.

My single biggest PetPeeve is the lack of proper review etiquette, which usually means the reviewer did not fill out the form/drop-down menu properly, which screws up the Search Results.
Unread May 27th, 2015
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry. I don't see it. Maybe it's just orange county. But look at the reviews. It's the same ladies and the same places. How many reviews of stacey and katie do we need. Some members have three or four reviews of them saying the same exact thing. No one has new info. At least ******* has reviews of new places. And when a new review is posted on here, half the time the guy is attacked hy the lurkers who were trying to keep her secret. Elle at nurugurus was latest example. I gave info privately to trusted members for months. I waited a loooong time to post a review. And whammo. The bullshit started right away.

It's sad. I really don't even share now privately. I don't see a substantial difference between this sight and *******. Except maybe members here are less likely to post honest reviews. But then again i cancelled *******.
Unread May 27th, 2015
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh sorry. ******* is crudmaps
Unread May 27th, 2015
VIP User

klausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond repute
Default sharing the wealth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
Knock down drag outs occur when new girls are exposed. Doesn't really happen anymore. Every time I did it, it just wasn't worth the headache of having to deal with the attacks and threats from keyboard bad asses. The site has now become guys talking about the same providers over and over.
Yes, true. I wouldn't want to throw my favorite girl to the wolves. I wouldn't be able to get a damn appointment !
Unread May 28th, 2015
VIP User

The problem is guys who classify any girl that touches them their favorite girl.
Unread May 28th, 2015
Senior Dog

Daffyduck is on a distinguished road

Look as far as I am concerned this site is great. Helped me out when I started mongering, although I didn't discover it for awhile and just sort of saw a place and tried it, many misses and a few hits.

As for some of the girls reviews being ancient...I am guilty of seeing some of them on and off for years and not reviewing them every time..for example I posted this year on a place on Washington in Culver City where the reviews were really old, just basically updating intel on the place and girls, personally I thought it was helpful. That being said I don't post reviews on all the places I go to as there seem to be many reviews of the place and the girls and my experiences were not very much different than what was already posted. I try to pick and choose when and who I post to give new information or something like that. I mean who needs 10 reviews posted by me of Kim with the hooters at Solemneigh(?) on Saticoy unless something new needs to be reported. Even with new information I can understand why some mongers won't post as I have a gal that I have worked on for quite awhile that provides well above and beyond what any other monger has posted by a mile...even if she is doing this for everyone and no one is reporting it I don't want to cause a rush on her.

I am cautious as I have had providers message me in the past asking me to take down reviews, as well as had mongers tell me I have written reviews that are too long and detailed..so I have tried to be shorter and not spell things out if I can and hint at things when I can.

Now that being said the forums rock, and well I am not sure how many of you use the message or mail feature here, but I have had many discussions based on reviews with other mongers sharing information or giving tips. I have found it very helpful as compared to other sites.

We all can spot a shady review--if I am suspicious or not sure I search for all reviews by that monger and read a bunch and you get the gist very quickly if they are reliable.
Unread May 29th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
The problem is guys who classify any girl that touches them their favorite girl.
That would make Rosie Palm my favorite girl!
Unread May 29th, 2015
Senior Dog

Daffyduck is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
That would make Rosie Palm my favorite girl!

Do you dress Rosie up in a slutty lingerie outfit or do you just go with yoga pants and a top?
Unread May 29th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daffyduck View Post
Do you dress Rosie up in a slutty lingerie outfit or do you just go with yoga pants and a top?
Actually, I like her bareback with no make up!
Unread May 31st, 2015
Senior Dog

jen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsessive View Post
It's not like this site is any better, honestly. They're all garbage for information and if not for information but for reliable details.
This site IS better. At least the bullshit that shows up here sometimes is from lazy reviewers and the occasional asshole just looking for free days. But on *******, nearly all the b.s. is from legit reviews stolen from sites like this that their staff reposts with fake names and reviewers. Any problems on this site comes from us.