Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread March 27th, 2017
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Foot Reflexology Health in Westminster

New owners have taken over. The wig-wearing mamasan is no longer there. Faves like Lina, Angie and Lulu have been gone for some time. No indication as to whether the new owners (they also own a shop in Mesa, AZ) will keep up the tradition of this place being the cheapest, dirtiest shop to get BB services in SoCal.
Unread March 27th, 2017

cchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond repute

Lulu and Lina are both gone? Lina was just there mid February when I saw her. Lulu back in late December.

Seems a lot can change in just a short time. I hope whoever the new people are they do something about that damn privacy situation. Hard to keep a chubby when people can inadvertently see what you are doing due to a breeze poking through.
Unread March 28th, 2017
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

I'll do a drive by and see what I can find out.
Unread March 31st, 2017

Valleycruser has a reputation beyond reputeValleycruser has a reputation beyond reputeValleycruser has a reputation beyond reputeValleycruser has a reputation beyond reputeValleycruser has a reputation beyond reputeValleycruser has a reputation beyond reputeValleycruser has a reputation beyond reputeValleycruser has a reputation beyond reputeValleycruser has a reputation beyond reputeValleycruser has a reputation beyond reputeValleycruser has a reputation beyond repute

I had gone to the house on Monday and was sent to one of the "sugar shacks" in back for some final shagging actions.

Last edited by Valleycruser; April 1st, 2017 at 11:33 AM.
Unread March 31st, 2017
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valleycruser View Post
I had gone to the house on Monday and was sent to one of the "sugar shacks" in back for some final actions.
Don't hear anything negative. Maybe in depth review is in order re: what has changed, etc. A drive by when there was only time to go past showed the chain link gate closing off the back alley and parking in place in daytime when I had to make a stop at the Starbucks across the street for a quick second, so no in depth info. Sorry guys, a review to confirm if any same providers would be great.
Unread March 31st, 2017
Patriot

monger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond repute

RM comments state the establishment is under new ownership and the place is completely legit now. All previous FS providers have moved on.
Unread April 13th, 2017
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by monger1 View Post
RM comments state the establishment is under new ownership and the place is completely legit now. All previous FS providers have moved on.
I was there 2 days ago and came in from the back door. 3 men in there and an Amy was introduced to me. I needed to use restroom and when done found out that Amy was hanging in the back not going to work me at all. I am sure not same Amy and one guy took me to the front to view the price list and was pushing me along from the back to the front of the store. My goodness it is dark in there. I saw they had $35/hr for small room and #40/hr for big room, but the big room was in use and suddenly they produced an old grandma with frizzy hair with ugly face and suggested she would give me massage. Even though it was dark as hell in there I realized I left something in my car and made my way out the back. Once out in the light, having not seen anyone worth trying, I just told them at back door I would try another day. If there was anything worth doing there I did not see it, but one pps could be expected, but 3 seems weird. All rooms I could make out in dim light seemed to have curtains at front. They even just had night light in restroom. Really really dark in whole place. Deez, does anything sound like any of same crew? IDK since a first visit for me and they did say also all girls were new. Maybe that is the key, so it will be like starting all over to find out if worth it to those who are close by. Anyone try the Rose Spa up on Springdale further lately?
Unread April 13th, 2017
VIP User

rounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant future

The other Amy is in Santa Barbara now. She texted me a few days ago and said she may be back in the OC later this month. She said she would text me if anyone is interested. PM if interested.
Unread April 14th, 2017
VIP User

awesome
Smile

Yeah- Keep me in the loop.
Unread April 14th, 2017
VIP User

Workswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond repute

Is this the place off springdale? Stopped in there and it was an old laundry lady and took off