Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread April 18th, 2020
VIP User

Legitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of light
Post Holly Shit!! Another great find

Fuck, it looks like I’m a magnet to Nail Salons, Another Nail Salon find in Huntington Beach. while walking from a store heading back to my car this nice Vietnamese lady opens this Nail Salon door with fully covered windows and door by dark curtains. She says hi to me, I said hi too. Then she asked me if I wanted to get my nails done with a nice foot massage and I’m like What? Really? Waiting to catch a prey. I tell her thanks but I only do waxing or body massage.. then she says oh come inside I do both. damn!! Business is definitely bad these days and they need to make money no matter what. At first I thought she was all BS and she just wanted my money. But after walking in and introducing ourselves she takes me to the back and shows me the room. I’m like Wow! She really has a nice room ready for everything but while I’m checking out the room she gets on the phone and is talking in Vietnamese, then she says the massage girl is on her way 10 min ok. I said ok, then she says the waxing I do for you. I told her I don’t need it yet since I just got it done two weeks ago but she asks me if I want to get ready for the massage and she can take a look at me to see when it’s a good time to come back and get my Brazilian. As I undress I ask her how much is the massage going to cost me? she says $50 for the hour. Then she says if you want to try 4 hands for $80 I said sure, sounds good. so I get fully naked and I laid on the table face down and she says ok let’s take a look... holly shit!! She spread my legs wide open and god damn!! She fully inspected my butt and was fondling my jewels until I had a full erected penis... then she says flip over let’s take a look in the front and when I flipped I hear the door opens and closed and she says something in Vietnamese and Amy responds.. yes the massage lady’s name is Amy. I heard Amy outside getting ready to come in the room. While Kim checks my fully erected cock and my balls sack and says wow he looks so nice and says maybe two more weeks you come see me I take very good care of you. I said ok, then Amy comes into the room and sees me fully erected and says oh boy!! you ready? I said sure, then Kim talks to Amy I guess about the 4 hands massage and says ok! I turned over face down, no cover at all which is a good sign for a great massage. Amy starts with my back and Kim the owner with my legs.. Amy she is a nice lady around 30-35 y/o with a nice slender body. Kim she is definitely close to her 40’s but has a very nice looking spinner body. The best of all is that Amy actually has CMT skills, she is very good. Kim was more of a soft touch massage which got me going by doing long soft strokes and deep between my legs and butt chicks caressing my jewels every now and then. It was a wonderful feeling. the combination of both was amazing and after the flip, it was a complete sensual torturing. Both doing light touch massage all over my package until I exploded like a rocket and both were like oh my god, my god too much. Holy shit I think this was my biggest and strongest bust ever.. then Kim ask me how do you feel? You like it? I tell her best massage and pop ever. Clean up, got dress and we had a little chat before heading home. Kim gave me her digits and told me to let her know whenever I need a massage again. She said we’ll take good care of you again. She also said she can do anytime appointments for my waxing if I need to.. I asked her, you sure anytime because sometimes I need on weekdays and I get off work at 9:30pm. I ask, so can you do 10:00pm appointments and she said for you anytime just text me and let me know. WoW I like that, they must be hurting badly because of covid-19. I tipped $40 each and they were very happy. Then Kim ask me if I’m single which I said yes. She told me she is a single mom with a 16 y/o boy wow she was probably very young because she looks good with a nice spinner body. I ask Amy what about you and she said single too but hard to find good men. I tell her I’m a good man if you take good care of me and then she laughs. Then Amy says do you have “WeChat” said I do, so she added me and said I’ll talk to you later... sure anytime I told her. So I say my good byes and they both gave me a hug and said they hope to see me again soon. i said sure, but I tell Kim I’ll come to see you for my Brazilian first and she was all smiles and says anytime you need just text me...I said I will..and I’m on my way home... wow! If it wasn’t for covid-19 I don’t think I would it found this place at all.. will go back soon to see Kim and see what else happens!!! Definitely more I can tell by the way she caressed my body I’m sure she is willing to do more...
Unread April 19th, 2020
VIP User

awesome
Default Nail Salon

Many places if you are a regular still taking appointments.
Unread April 19th, 2020
VIP User

macd7932 is a jewel in the roughmacd7932 is a jewel in the roughmacd7932 is a jewel in the roughmacd7932 is a jewel in the rough

can yiu say where this nail salon is in huntington beach? beach blvd? warner ave?
Unread April 19th, 2020
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold

Hate to admit, but I really miss a good massage and the touch of a female. Would be almost willing to have my balls waxed to get that feeling. Almost...
Unread April 20th, 2020
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Legitman, congrats are in order! You are the epitome of Cool, and throw in a batch of sauve and reserved until the truth surfaces. Oh God!!! The little girlies know and sense when the swollen nuts are close at hand. Now you got to decide how you want this mileage to go. Seems the first follow up is Kim and since you got the WeChat of Amy, there is a path there too. Can you imagine how many shops this same thought process is happening in these days? Good Luck.
Unread April 22nd, 2020
VIP User

Legitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
Legitman, congrats are in order! You are the epitome of Cool, and throw in a batch of sauve and reserved until the truth surfaces. Oh God!!! The little girlies know and sense when the swollen nuts are close at hand. Now you got to decide how you want this mileage to go. Seems the first follow up is Kim and since you got the WeChat of Amy, there is a path there too. Can you imagine how many shops this same thought process is happening in these days? Good Luck.
Thanks Marsean, I know bro, these days are tough and everyone who owns a massage shop, nail salon or spa is trying to do whatever it takes to make money. Believe me a lot of massage shops are still providing services behind closed doors. lots in 626 just call and you’ll see. A lot of you are asking me to share this one but believe me guys when I say this. I shared Exxcel Nails salon and one of you fucked it up most likely. If you don’t have game and patience you will get shut down. I wish i could share this one or even Jenny’s salon in the 626 with her beautiful dimples on her face but you guys keep fucking things up. I get emails and messages promising you won’t fuck it up but at the end of the day we’re all animals and when you don’t get what others get either you fucked it up by groping too soon or by telling the girl what other guy is saying about her.. it always happens..
Unread April 23rd, 2020
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

I used to pick up a newspaper in Cerritos that was in Chinese. I was blown away at how many classifieds there where for massage in the 626 area. In summary, there are multiple Chinese women who work out of their home. I still think your a nut, but it almost seems like it's becoming increasingly difficult to just find a great massage. It's almost nuts. If guys started speaking up, the bad places would close. The Vietnamese are the worst: rushed/no massage/tip? Thai: most are good. Koreans: typically good. Latinas: typically FS. I've had the most luck with Chinese: they give (typically) a good massage with release. I avoid the blacks and Vietnamese. I'll tell you this, you will see shops close and business will be down!
Unread April 23rd, 2020
VIP User

Bang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond repute

I think at this point it would be best to share good finds via PM. Keeps the goons from bum rushing the ladies and fucking up good things. Also keeps these gals from losing their license during lock down. LE and CAMTC are monitoring this and other sites for violators. Keep things quiet, lads.
Unread April 23rd, 2020
VIP User

skeetz190 is on a distinguished road

Haven't done the wax thing might have to give a try. Anything can happen in these places.