Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread March 18th, 2018
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute
Default CL now reached 100% total uselessness

I have not touched it in so long, and went to post a fishing ad on the gigs section and they want a $5 fee, no gift or prepaid cards.

That's basically it, it's the complete end to an era.

I have been only seeing 1 regular right now for a while, we are hanging out off-the-clock a lot of the time but it's not going to go anywhere except with the arrangement side as a baseline. I still need to find an alternate or 2, I do not want to get hung up on 1 if it is has an arrangement basis that could end at any time.

With minimum wage climbing to $15/hr, unemployment at 4% and this PC culture taking over society so much that accidentally bumping elbows with a girl makes her want to use a rape whistle - the pickings are slimmer than they have ever been. My wallet is much fatter than 5 years ago but I don't know which is better - a lighter wallet with lots of mongering options or a big wallet yet nothing good to spend it on.