Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread October 22nd, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Talking 21st Century Brothel

This Is Life With Lisa Ling

7:00 pm, CNN, Sunday, October 23

Lisa Ling travels to the most famous legal brothel, the Moonlite Bunny Ranch in Nevada, to meet the women sex workers.

video ---->>>

http://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2016/10...hels-ron-3.cnn

Katherine Stone, who dreams of one day becoming a lawyer, plans to sell something other women working at the brothel can't offer: Her virginity.

At the moment, Stone says, her virginity bid is a little over $400,000 -- and she's still waiting to accept an offer.

"I'm waiting for a man who I feel a connection with so that the experience can be special for both of us," she says. "It's really not just about the money."

While she waits at the Moonlite Bunny Ranch, Stone is still "contracted by Dennis Hof to legally provide services to gentlemen who are seeking experiences" other than sex, she says. "I have done small simple parties. Massage parties.

Even after her virginity is auctioned, Stone says she has no intentions of leaving the ranch. "I anticipate to continue working at the ranch for the next five years," she says. "I plan to go to law school in the future."

Hof employs over 500 women at his ranches in Nevada, with roughly 30 working every weeknight at the famous Moonlite Bunny Ranch.

As for Stone's contract, "it's controversial; there is not any question about that," Hof says. But, he continues, "It is her choice. I don't think it is a good idea for a girl to drink six tequilas and lose her virginity on the bathroom floor in a frat house ... If she wants to sell it, I think that's great."

If that sounds like something a pimp would say, Hof wouldn't disagree. "In the strictest sense, I am a pimp," he says. "I am a guy that brings customers to a girl. The difference is I have a license to do this."

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/20/us/leg...-this-is-life/
Unread October 24th, 2016
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

All the girls I've ever seen in that Moonlite Bunny Ranch via documentaries, their reality show, and the news have not been hot. Most of them would be a Southern California 6. This "Virgin" is no exception. I guess we're really spoiled with the quality of girls we can get here for relatively low $!
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutiveVIP View Post
All the girls I've ever seen in that Moonlite Bunny Ranch via documentaries, their reality show, and the news have not been hot. Most of them would be a Southern California 6. This "Virgin" is no exception. I guess we're really spoiled with the quality of girls we can get here for relatively low $!
Couldn't agree more. A visit to the Bunny or Mustang Ranch is something you do once, so you can check it off the bucket list. But you can't beat the local talent we have here in SoCal.
Senior Dog

dlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond repute

For sure, I just went to la kingdom massage and it was great... review coming soon, I hope soon...