Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread January 26th, 2014
VIP User

Chogori is on a distinguished road
Default What kills the mood for you?

I know that the girl asking for the tip upfront can be a mood killer. Tonight I had a new one that I'd never run into. Chinese girl about 35 with no English. I was expecting a good massage and a tug and the massage was good.
It was just turning sensual with a nice tease between the legs when I heard a click. A bit more of the tease and again, click. I finally looked up to see what it was and what do I see? Her upper teeth had fallen down a bit and she was clicking them back into place!
I put my head back down and even though the tease was really good all I could think of was, CLICK. She has me flip and asks if I want massage there, pointing at Jr.

Her: You want massage there? CLICK
Me: Ummmmmmm
Her: Honey, you want (universal HJ sign) Click
Me: Ummmmm
Her: You no want massage there? CLICK
LittleHead: Who the f*ck cares if she's clicking, I want action.
Me: Ummm, ok. Yes, I want.
Yes, I am the same guy that was getting a massage and turned to find the woman was wearing a painters mask. It's clear I did something really wrong in a past life.
So, what kills the mood for you? CLICK
Senior Dog

dmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond repute

1. They rush everything and then ask for more tip.
2. They are chewing gum and keep snapping the gum.
3. They are chewing candy.
4. They keep clearing their throat or coughing.
VIP User

Eaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to behold

Asking for tip upfront.
Answering the phone or door.
Working while on her period.
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

When they are solo and are a answering phones when gettin' busy. That's what killed it for me with Shirley, way back when. I even told her that killed it for me and I can't come back. I see she's better now but I haven't gone back.
Senior Dog

dmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond repute

Also, watching the clock. I sometimes want to throw my shirt over the clock to give the hint that it kills the mood too.
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chogori View Post
I know that the girl asking for the tip upfront can be a mood killer. Tonight I had a new one that I'd never run into. Chinese girl about 35 with no English. I was expecting a good massage and a tug and the massage was good.
It was just turning sensual with a nice tease between the legs when I heard a click. A bit more of the tease and again, click. I finally looked up to see what it was and what do I see? Her upper teeth had fallen down a bit and she was clicking them back into place!
I put my head back down and even though the tease was really good all I could think of was, CLICK. She has me flip and asks if I want massage there, pointing at Jr.

Yes, I am the same guy that was getting a massage and turned to find the woman was wearing a painters mask. It's clear I did something really wrong in a past life.
Wow, that is quite a story, CLICK. I think if littlehead was really thinking he might have asked her for a gum job....CLICK....LOL!
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

Hearing anything in the shop other than music.
Negotiating tip on the flip and getting up to get it.
Waiting 5, no 10, no, more like 25 minutes for my girl...
Fish sauce aroma

ryskfree is an unknown quantity at this point

Should have simply asked her to just take them out and gum you to the finish.

Not much phases me - asking for tip upfront is a no-no, and I've gotten pretty good at deflecting the negotiation up front. I can understand if they need to answer the phone or leave the room...once. If that does happen, I casually ask if I should come back another time. Works like a charm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chogori View Post

VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmichaels65 View Post
1. They rush everything and then ask for more tip.
2. They are chewing gum and keep snapping the gum.
3. They are chewing candy.
4. They keep clearing their throat or coughing.
#4 gets me too. Quickly takes kissing out of the equation.
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
Wow, that is quite a story, CLICK. I think if littlehead was really thinking he might have asked her for a gum job....CLICK....LOL!
I hate to admit that the thought crossed my mind...haha. And I knew that someone here would suggest it to me. lol.