Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread March 29th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of
Default I feel threatened

When I see the word "hack" in a subject line it kind of freaks me out.

Like I said, I understand Admin can't monitor the General Forum, but why are we getting things that have nothing to do with this site?

Why would someone want to post to this site?

Is it just random or is there something else involved. Any IT guys with some insight?
Unread March 30th, 2015
VIP User

cutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond repute

In the general forums the search engines (SE) can see inside, at a (IT) forum I administrate the opinions there are the spammers are only after SE ratings.

When they include a link, they may have a nefarious reason also.

Last edited by cutback; March 30th, 2015 at 06:42 AM.
Unread March 30th, 2015
VIP User

8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold

An admin can monitor any forum. It's just random spam . If the admin would not allow someone to post until they're approved, or until after they do a few reviews, that would help. But that would require putting forth an administrative effort, which clearly is not the intent.
Unread March 30th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8934217892008 View Post
An admin can monitor any forum. It's just random spam . If the admin would not allow someone to post until they're approved, or until after they do a few reviews, that would help. But that would require putting forth an administrative effort, which clearly is not the intent.
Well I'd certainly like some green eggs with my spam!
Unread March 31st, 2015
VIP User

cutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond repute

At PRO we would have several (volunteer) moderators that would handle the spammers.
Disable account & ban IP addy would take care of them.