Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread July 16th, 2014
VIP User

brandon83 is infamous around these parts
Angry Any Decent Latina Service In Chicago?

Gotta talk about this while its on my mind. Where is the good service by Latinas in this town? I have not had an outright positive one yet. I had not one but two negative experiences today. I called this particular place near Western and Pershing last Monday morning to get general information. As I weighed my options, I later decided to try them. I called them about 4:20, set appt for 5PM and was told to call when I got to a certain location. I called when I got there. The woman answered and said "she was busy and would call me back". She never did. I called them back after 6:30 and complained about the poor service not even getting a call. I didn't get this person's name I talked to but I doubt it made a difference. Negative Latina experience number one. The person I talked to her name was Nina, she said she was sorry, but I was pissed that I took off work early, wasted my time, and ended up having a bad time with someone else, another Latina.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...us-23/17612963
Unread September 6th, 2014
Junior Puppy

Abaddon is infamous around these parts

I've never had a bad experience with Latina places yet. Have you tried Zeus?