Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread December 12th, 2015
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice
Angry ICE profiles K-pop band as whores and sends them back to Korea!

Our heroes in Immigration and Customs Enforcement have just scored another "victory" in the war on "human trafficking." An all-girl K-pop band traveling to the US was detained at LAX for 15 hours. The racist ICE agents decided they all must be whores and sent them packing back to Seoul. I mean, why else would a gaggle of young oriental girls be traveling with skimpy costumes in their luggage? Gotta be whores, right? Fits the profile anyway, which seems to be the extent of their "investigation." Seems like a few phone calls could have cleared it up, but NO. Cocksuckers.

Wait till Miley Cyrus goes to Korea. Payback's a bitch!

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/south-kore...1.html#TW1c1Tv
Senior Dog

un camacho will become famous soon enough

Now I feel so safe that our geniuses at ICE are doing such a great job...hahaha!

As I had mentioned in the LA forum, every time there is a major disaster (depression, aids, etc) the fascist powers find yet another to victimize the average citizen. While doing nothing to protect us from the real criminals/terrorists.
Banned

dupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
Our heroes in Immigration and Customs Enforcement have just scored another "victory" in the war on "human trafficking." An all-girl K-pop band traveling to the US was detained at LAX for 15 hours. The racist ICE agents decided they all must be whores and sent them packing back to Seoul. I mean, why else would a gaggle of young oriental girls be traveling with skimpy costumes in their luggage? Gotta be whores, right? Fits the profile anyway, which seems to be the extent of their "investigation." Seems like a few phone calls could have cleared it up, but NO. Cocksuckers.

Wait till Miley Cyrus goes to Korea. Payback's a bitch!

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/south-kore...1.html#TW1c1Tv
"There were also reports of issues with the girl band's type of visa, the record company added."

Also, they weren't "sent back". They left after being detained.

The only quote come from a "spokesman for WM Entertainment", who is guessing at why they were detained.

Don't be so easily-duped by sensationalist journalism.
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by dupree View Post
"There were also reports of issues with the girl band's type of visa, the record company added."

Also, they weren't "sent back". They left after being detained.

The only quote come from a "spokesman for WM Entertainment", who is guessing at why they were detained.

Don't be so easily-duped by sensationalist journalism.
Dupree, you may have a point about me being too eager to take the bait, as we only have the side of the story being told by the band's representatives. However, if after being detained and released they were not allowed to stay, it's merely semantics as to whether they were physically put on a plane, or were simply left no other option but to board one.

Of course, officials made no comment except to say that the rules kept them from making a comment. No doubt a convenient rule in this case.

Was it the visa, or the skimpy costumes? Perhaps we'll never know.
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

Obviously it took 15 hours for officials to have them try all the costumes on in private rooms to be sure they knew what they were dealing with.
Senior Dog

Lets give the ICE folks some slack. They were busy importing jihadi terrorists. They don't have time for Asian chicks.
Banned

dupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
However, if after being detained and released they were not allowed to stay, it's merely semantics as to whether they were physically put on a plane, or were simply left no other option but to board one.
You don't know this either. It could be that they didn't want to wait for the South Korean embassy to figure out their visa mess and they simply decided it was easier to go home rather than sit around in the airport for another day or two. I imagine a reclining seat in first class for 15 hours is preferable to a chair in the airport.

The only thing we know for certain is that this is poor journalism with a purposefully sensationalist headline, engineered to get readers.
Unread December 13th, 2015
Senior Dog

here's the NBC coverage:
http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/lo...361655231.html

I watched the Beverly hills gala in the news last night. There were some hot Korean women there! I wish I could have attended the gala...
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

I feel so much safer now. girls in pink skirts really frighten me. Hijabi mamas make me feel safe.
Senior Dog

jen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to behold

The original story was BS. They were denied because they tried to come in on tourist visas. Personally, I say any attractive Asian females are welcome. Put me to work at immigration. Hot chicks always welcome. men go home