Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Closed Thread
Unread August 2nd, 2016
VIP User

alanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangnhoes View Post
You guys crack me up. You talk to these girls like they are your girl friend or something are you kidding me really. You give them your phone number you call then on there personal phone? Really guys really. Look the reason why we do this is so no one know nothing. I don't need a phone call one day saying you knocked some girl at an amp up. NOBODY TALKS ABOUT FIGHT CLUB!!!!!! Guys don't get it twisted these girls are there for one thing. It's not your personality trust me. And no guys you can't turn a hoe into a house wife
I agree with Libertine and others because I have dated providers and they sometimes do really like you, but they are kinda trapped. Yeah we make fun of the Gucci and bling, but that's just something they do to reward themselves for a kinda fucked up job. Imagine have an ugly fuck like me with a stiff one eyed daddy aiming for your throat.

And bang you are wrong about hoes. Some of them do get out - and isn't this what this thread is about. Does anyone know what happened to.....? They got out. Maybe they'll be back and there's another bus rounding the corner.

Dig it
Unread August 3rd, 2016
VIP User

tacodelmar has a reputation beyond reputetacodelmar has a reputation beyond reputetacodelmar has a reputation beyond reputetacodelmar has a reputation beyond reputetacodelmar has a reputation beyond reputetacodelmar has a reputation beyond reputetacodelmar has a reputation beyond reputetacodelmar has a reputation beyond reputetacodelmar has a reputation beyond reputetacodelmar has a reputation beyond reputetacodelmar has a reputation beyond repute

Monger1 is right
Unread August 4th, 2016
VIP User

bangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond repute

I read this stuff and laugh my ass off your kissing these girls (Joanna) after she has swallowed my load on more than one occasion and all you can talk about is you taste smoke hell how's my dick taste? Wow it seems as there are some people who are really trying to protect these girls like they are there girlfriend or something. Really people you better protect your wallet first and for most. Remember how you met them guys there not interested in anything but your $$$
Unread August 4th, 2016
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangnhoes View Post
I read this stuff and laugh my ass off your kissing these girls (Joanna) after she has swallowed my load on more than one occasion and all you can talk about is you taste smoke hell how's my dick taste? Wow it seems as there are some people who are really trying to protect these girls like they are there girlfriend or something. Really people you better protect your wallet first and for most. Remember how you met them guys there not interested in anything but your $$$
It's not that we defend these girls or think they care deeply about us....but with a name like bangnhoes you may have forgotten one important thing. Despite how they make their living they are human beings and deserve to be treated with kindness and respect.
Unread August 4th, 2016
VIP User

pingalarga is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree with MPKID well said. I have been doing this hobby for almost 15 years and all I could say is that i have met some really cool girls and some horrible ones but i have never treated them like shit or given their info out when I have there personal numbers unless they tell me it's ok you could give it to friends. Even if they have pissed me off, i just wont see them again. It's not like we see them as girlfriends but we might have a mutual respect towards them.
Unread August 4th, 2016
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

I see this same attitude bangnhoes has with the guys on SA. They want to meet and fuck a GND college student and think because she's on a site like SA it's OK to treat her like a gorilla pimped street hoe. The college student I'm seeing now said the only other guy she met on SA said to her in their first coffee meet and greet... "I'll pay for an apartment for you but you have to let me come over whenever I want and you're expected to suck my dick, fuck me, give me hand jobs and anal and depending how good you are at these things will determine what your allowance will be". Well, guess what??? Because I was a gentleman and treated her with respect because she's not a whore. She's happy to bang me for $200 a session and we go out and have fun once or twice a week and I only pay her for the "hotel dates". She's just a normal sweet girl that wants to be with someone that has experience and more to offer than playing Pokemon Go and could care less whether she cums when they fuck.
Unread August 4th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
It's not that we defend these girls or think they care deeply about us....but with a name like bangnhoes you may have forgotten one important thing. Despite how they make their living they are human beings and deserve to be treated with kindness and respect.

Atta Boy Kid,

Agree 100%

Guess what guys, if you go into it right it goes a long way, with many happy returns.
Unread August 4th, 2016
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

I can't argue with bangnhoes' contention that some guys might be fooling themselves in their belief that it's more than just business with some of these girls who know how to play the game. I've heard girls talk so sweet to guys on the phone, all the while making faces or sucking my dick between giggles or sweet comments. These girls are also master manipulators who can easily convince eager mongers to assist them in their personal lives, doing chores, helping with household projects, etc., with little to no compensation (of ANY kind). It's amazing how far a little sweet talk can take them.

On the other hand, they are human, as are we. They are not just fucking machines or cum buckets. Treating a whore as a lady also works wonders. And yes, I'm sorry, they are whores if they are fucking for money. That doesn't mean being a whore is a bad thing, although most people, including mongers and providers, think that it is. It also doesn't mean that a whore can't also be a lady. Providers are walking examples of living in denial. Few, if any, consider themselves prostitutes. Amazing, but true. That's why treating them as ladies, with respect, goes so far with them. It reaffirms their self-esteem, which is important when you're doing a job most people hold a [very] low opinion of. That said, and also because they are human, same as us, lines do get crossed and chemistry does happen. Friendships develop, sometimes even relationships.

I would venture to say many of us started out with bangnhoes' attitude, but after doing this for a while, that attitude will change, and become more like the guys who responded to him. If not, somebody's not doing it right.
Unread August 4th, 2016
VIP User

jokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond repute

Great Topic!

BTW, i just saw Joanne two weeks ago at the Euclid place and she said they are moving back to Lake Forest in August to the intersection of El Toro Rd and Muirlands. I asked her what the place is called and she didn't say, just "Massage". Lol. She is a doll. I'l text her in a week or two when im ready for more of her VIP Service. She is amazing
Unread August 4th, 2016
Senior Dog

Lmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with SAM a little respect goes a long way, and they are after all woman, and no matter how they got there doing what they do deserve equal respect to you guys, least we not forget we could be considered a pretty shady bunch as well. Simple gestures always are rewarded in life. I can tell you a little remembrance of someone and some respect has paid me well. Share an interest in someone no matter how small it is. You never know that it may be returned back to you and make your day. With that Bangn have a good journey tonight, what ever you do.
Closed Thread