Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread October 10th, 2017
Banned

FiveFingerDiscount can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrior7890 View Post
That was fuckin hilarious too!
Why are you laughing?

You bragged and then confessed you were lying (if that was indeed the case). Goes to show that rep points doesn't mean shit.

http://www.mpreviews.com/forum/showp...9&postcount=13
VIP User

rocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant future

Here we go with the latest Flame War. Take it private guys.
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, let's get back on track.
The info about what happened with the provider was informative. Even though it offered no immediate chance of any 'tang, it can help us understand what these women face. We'll be better able to support them so they don't get fed up and quit the biz. Support them so they will keep on proving and making us "happy".
Banned

FiveFingerDiscount can only hope to improve

Quote:
someone with zero rep power has no say in anything so zip it!
lololol!!!!
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketrick View Post
Here we go with the latest Flame War. Take it private guys.

You're the only one who yells out "start of the next flame war" and also calls attention to himself to "stir the pot" one more time.

“start of the next flame war”

By Rocketrick, “Member banned from MPR” thread, comment #9, 4 weeks ago

“I'm going to stir this pot one more time.
Who elected the Mod? Site owners?
If that's the case then all these complaints need to go to them.
If we elected the Mod then maybe its time to impeach and do with out or elect new?
Come on Mr. Mod quote the bylaws that cover this so we know what to do next.”

By Rocketrick, “Posts” thread, comment #20, August 5, 2017

Seems as if you enjoy watching conflict between members?
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
Yeah, let's get back on track.
The info about what happened with the provider was informative. Even though it offered no immediate chance of any 'tang, it can help us understand what these women face. We'll be better able to support them so they don't get fed up and quit the biz. Support them so they will keep on proving and making us "happy".

Deez, I totally agree. Informative and to the point. Support of them keeps them in the game for us mild mannered mongers. Unacceptable for anyone to treat them badly.
Banned

dupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
Deez, I totally agree. Informative and to the point. Support of them keeps them in the game for us mild mannered mongers. Unacceptable for anyone to treat them badly.
Except all the info is coming from a douche bag who has a little too much power for his little britches. I've caught Libertine going through my e-mail here. If he gets his little boy pants wet, he'll take away all your reputation points (like I give a shit).

These are the actions a douche who clearly has no business moderating.

He wonders why his invite to the AOTH was rescinded. Or why he keeps getting booted from USASG.

So back to the original point of this thread, I'll concern myself when it comes from someone remotely reputable.
Banned

dupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Someone with zero rep power has no say in anything so zip it!
Warrior, I've known you from other sites going back years. What you did was pathetic. You have a long way back.
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by dupree View Post
Except all the info is coming from a douche bag who has a little too much power for his little britches. So back to the original point of this thread, I'll concern myself when it comes from someone remotely reputable.

Dupree, so why after 11 years of you being on this site you have only made 2 friends and you have one deleted visitor message ?

http://www.mpreviews.com/forum/member.php?u=218679
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by dupree View Post
Except all the info is coming from a douche bag who has a little too much power for his little britches. I've caught Libertine going through my e-mail here. If he gets his little boy pants wet, he'll take away all your reputation points (like I give a shit).

These are the actions a douche who clearly has no business moderating.

He wonders why his invite to the AOTH was rescinded. Or why he keeps getting booted from USASG.

So back to the original point of this thread, I'll concern myself when it comes from someone remotely reputable.
He uses his power to read private emails? This is a serious accusation. Please confirm.