Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread July 23rd, 2015
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute
Angry E-Z Relax

I've been working a job at Bolsa and Magnolia and I've been walking over to the next lot to have lunch at the Vietnamese restaurant in the corner next to E-Z. I usually go with my client's employees so I try to be cool. I did pop in a couple of times and the place is comletely deserted. It never was really busy during the day but usually there was always a monger or two. MMS gets a glimmer of hope when I walk in but I just look like I'm curious and I've never see a place like that.
There is one girl who I've seen sleeping on one of the open room beds. She sleeps face down and she wears a short shirt or dress with her legs open slightly. The room is too dark for me to look up her dress to see if she's going commando or not. I can dream, can't I?
Unread July 24th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
I've been working a job at Bolsa and Magnolia and I've been walking over to the next lot to have lunch at the Vietnamese restaurant in the corner next to E-Z. I usually go with my client's employees so I try to be cool. I did pop in a couple of times and the place is comletely deserted. It never was really busy during the day but usually there was always a monger or two. MMS gets a glimmer of hope when I walk in but I just look like I'm curious and I've never see a place like that.
There is one girl who I've seen sleeping on one of the open room beds. She sleeps face down and she wears a short shirt or dress with her legs open slightly. The room is too dark for me to look up her dress to see if she's going commando or not. I can dream, can't I?
Just a normal looking guy checking out an interesting establishment. Haven't been to EZ in years....maybe I can find some time to stop in and check out sleeping booty.....
Unread July 24th, 2015
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Deez u have my permission to stick your head between her legs to verify commando or not. Report back with the answer
Unread July 24th, 2015
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Most of the GILFs who used to work there are now at Heavenly. Every now and then I pop in there and find a diamond in the rough. There was a lazy young girl (caught her texting while massaging me with one hand), maybe in her 20's there about 2 months ago who had huge DD natural boobs. Decent massage (when she wasn't texting)& HE, but wouldn't even show her yummy boobs no matter what I tried. She was even reluctant to let me grope them over her tight shirt, but did give in to the request with some hesitation.
Unread July 24th, 2015
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion View Post
Deez u have my permission to stick your head between her legs to verify commando or not. Report back with the answer
With my luck, she'll be wearing granny panties. Or, maybe she was the girl with the huge DD's. She was on her belly so I couldn't tell how big they were.