Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread June 11th, 2011
VIP User

willb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud of

Asian sam based on your statements, it was acceptable to take all the rights of Japanese Americans away when there home country bombed Pearl Harbor ? Racist fears by white people is why the Japanese Americans were forces in prison camps. Fuck all the PC statements. If some says a race (blacks, Asians,white,) is no good they are a racist. Of course everyone has a choice providers,and us paying customers. but to make a blanket statement that is a racist statement. everyone is guilty of having some type of prejudice, but I think it's unacceptable in todays world.
Unread June 12th, 2011
VIP User

WetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant future

People struggle with the concept of racism because they just don't think it through. A race is not a "lifestyle choice." It is how your particular molecules are organized. You can't change it. I have a lot of life experience and I can tell you that I don't have 1/10th the understanding of what it would be to be something other than white.

Racism is something I grew up with and to some degree it's nature as well as nurture. I work at being fair/open minded every day. And I'm probably never going to be "perfect" with the anticipation of racial behavior/characteristics. It's a bit of an odd topic here, where so much of our focus is on treating Asian women as sex toys.

But call it a 'boycott' or not, having heard the comment I heard at that particular parlor, I'm not going back there. I can't support the attitude.
Unread June 12th, 2011

130andunder is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by WetWillie View Post
People struggle with the concept of racism because they just don't think it through. A race is not a "lifestyle choice." It is how your particular molecules are organized. You can't change it. I have a lot of life experience and I can tell you that I don't have 1/10th the understanding of what it would be to be something other than white.

Racism is something I grew up with and to some degree it's nature as well as nurture. I work at being fair/open minded every day. And I'm probably never going to be "perfect" with the anticipation of racial behavior/characteristics. It's a bit of an odd topic here, where so much of our focus is on treating Asian women as sex toys.

But call it a 'boycott' or not, having heard the comment I heard at that particular parlor, I'm not going back there. I can't support the attitude.

WetWillie your friend Angela is the most Racist Chinese in Hollywood !

She one of the girls that does not see blacks and the owner Cindy supports her. I see you have at lease 3 or 4 reviews on her and she maybe has made a statement to you about black people.
Unread June 12th, 2011
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Willb, I think you missed my point, so here it is again:

"Are any of us truly victims if we're turned down by a provider on account of our race? Being beaten by the police or harassed out of town because of our skin color, that would make us victims, but not this shit."

Putting Japanese-American citizens in prison camps and confiscating their property is a far cry from having a provider say, "I don't fuck Japs." And, not being Japanese, I wouldn't be affected by either, but thanks for the assumption that I would.

It's a matter of perspective. Yes, it's racism, but how significant is it? And no, it's not a "slippery slope." I can't see the racial views of a few immigrant prostitutes causing a resurgence of Jim Crow laws. Is racism bad? Sure! Are we all guilty of it (and I mean every last one of us, to one degree or another)? You betcha!

Whether it's the hateful racism of a KKK member in Alabama or the condescending "benevolent" racism of White Liberals in Santa Monica, it's still racism. Judging people by outward appearances is part of human nature. Racism is just one face of that. It exists in every corner of the world. If it's "unacceptable" anywhere, it's here in the West. The rest of the world still feels quite comfortable with it.

I can see by this conversation that the old adage "never discuss religion and politics," should be broadened to include racism. Nobody wins this kind of argument. Passions take over and it all goes south.
Unread June 12th, 2011
VIP User

willb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud of

LOL, good point.. no worries..racism is a fact of life I experience most of my racism from inside my own race.. so I I just keep it moving.. but sometimes it's fun to discuss. I never had a problem with a provider and wish to never have one.. my only problem is finding a good bbbjcim girl..

I'm guess your Korean American..I just mention the Japanese because they was the only case of racism of Asians I could recall.
Unread June 13th, 2011
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Nope, not Korean either. I'll never tell, it's irrelevant.

Finding a good BBBJCIM girl is a worthy quest. I commend the path you have chosen to follow. May you find fulfillment.
Unread July 6th, 2011
VIP User

Da Feiji is an unknown quantity at this point

In regards to AMPs that are "under the radar" i know of 2 instances in SG and pasadena where the providers were jacked at knife point and gun point by African-Americans posing as customers...It doesn't take much after an experience like that to paint everyone with the same brush!! However, the Chinese are practical as they are prejudiced and they will marry an African American if they prove to be good providers and if they know some mandarin.My chinese sister-in-law did! So, try learning some of the language of your providers, it's GUARANTEED to open the doors that otherwise are shut. Answer the phone with, "hi, ni hao!"...it works every time. Good luck.
Unread August 7th, 2011
Senior Dog

CHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to behold

Here is a great video by a great artist http://youtu.be/tM9rnqdAx00
Unread August 14th, 2011
VIP User

LourdesISyummy has a spectacular aura aboutLourdesISyummy has a spectacular aura about
Talking

Maybe they can't handle your big Johnson, homeboy..... They can't handle the huge Anaconda ..... You too boo-koo
Unread August 14th, 2011
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

My 2 cents: I have been told by many providers that they either don't like seeing black men or don't see them all together. It's not their package either! They tell me that they, more than any other race don't abide by the limits they set. The word gentleman comes up a lot. No means No, and respect is still important. So unfortunately you fall into a numbers game.

I for one would be happy they tell you up front, that way you save your time and money!
I've also walked out on old Fugly providers before, so I guess it's how you look at it.
YMMV...