Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread August 30th, 2014
Junior Puppy

Abaddon is infamous around these parts
Default Any Pregnant Masseuses in Chicago?

Hi everyone. I've been doing this mongering thing for a while, but one thing I've never had much luck finding are pregnant masseuses. I've tried calling a couple places without much luck, nor have I had much success with online ads. Anyone know of any pregnant ladies in the Chicagoland area who are still working? Thanks much in advance.
Unread September 1st, 2014
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

bang her hard until the condom rips. then visit her 6 months later. now you have your pregnant massage girl.
Unread September 2nd, 2014
Junior Puppy

Abaddon is infamous around these parts

While that does sound like a fun idea, and I'm getting some lovely images of my favorite massage girls waddling around with pregnant bellies, I don't think its practical. I mean, come on. I can afford an occasional rub and tug, or even FS now and then, but I don't have the money to pay for child support.
Unread September 2nd, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of
Talking Adam and Eve

Quote:
Originally Posted by needasianspinner View Post
bang her hard until the condom rips. then visit her 6 months later. now you have your pregnant massage girl.
That's an option! But not instant gratification....Besides, anyone that has had a pregnant woman to deal with knows that by the time they are showing they want a foot massage, low back massage and have no interest in a stiff cock coming at them that got them in that position in the first place....Fortunately, women have short memories when it comes to pregnancy....otherwise the human race would have failed with Adam...just sayin....