Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread October 29th, 2017
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

DATY usually leads to more. DATY can turn a HJ only into a Full on GFE
Unread October 29th, 2017
Senior Dog

Lector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond repute

a successful Daty may get you bbfs
Unread November 1st, 2017
calirican41

You guys be careful with Daty. In April I was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer HPV Positive which comes from oral sex. Thank God the chemo and radiation treatments worked and I'm cancer free. I've been mongering for around 15 years and I used to always go for the daty and now there is no way I would.
Unread November 2nd, 2017
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
A Kittyhawk!

An ooze from the cooze! A blast from the past!
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
To me, providers who aren't into DATY are just an hindrance. It's kind of a tool. It helps to make them more favorable for more.
Shifting pants down to the knees and not taking them off may be a pain in the ass but a dress or skirt signals full speed ahead. PC Wellness in GG is a good example.
Very good point. Since they will go to that level it is not long before another barrier falls because even with a sense of fairness they have got to know you won't hang forever just getting off by their hands when they get much more from you. This is where the putting in the time brings rewards in a little while. With a nod to Calirican41's experience it really does pay to be selective and examine closely before taking that step.
Senior Dog

funtimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by calirican41 View Post
You guys be careful with Daty. In April I was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer HPV Positive which comes from oral sex. Thank God the chemo and radiation treatments worked and I'm cancer free. I've been mongering for around 15 years and I used to always go for the daty and now there is no way I would.
Happy to hear you're cancer free. What were the signs or symptoms you experienced that lead you to seek medical advice?
calirican41

Quote:
Originally Posted by funtimes07 View Post
Happy to hear you're cancer free. What were the signs or symptoms you experienced that lead you to seek medical advice?
Hey Funtimes,

I didn't feel sick or anything. The only thing I noticed was that I had a little lump on the right side of my neck right under my jaw. The lump continued to grow so the my doctor sent me to get a biopsy. It came back cancerous. The cancer was at the base of my tongue and spread to a couple of my lymph nodes on my neck.
Senior Dog

funtimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by calirican41 View Post
Hey Funtimes,

I didn't feel sick or anything. The only thing I noticed was that I had a little lump on the right side of my neck right under my jaw. The lump continued to grow so the my doctor sent me to get a biopsy. It came back cancerous. The cancer was at the base of my tongue and spread to a couple of my lymph nodes on my neck.
How did they get the biopsy? A needle in your neck?
VIP User

Richard Boinkwell can only hope to improve

Not being a fan of it, what do you guys get out of DATY? To me the vagina is not exactly the prettiest part of the female anatomy--feels good on the inside, but looks like a shriveled up piece of of meat on the outside. Plus you are the paying customer, but you are the one working to please. Is there a little "sub" psychology going on here, or maybe a masochistic fetish?
calirican41

Quote:
Originally Posted by funtimes07 View Post
How did they get the biopsy? A needle in your neck?
Yes, a needle inserted into the lump. They took three samples.