Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread July 19th, 2015
Junior Puppy

Willistrangeone is infamous around these parts
Question O.C. Spa

A new place opened recently on the corner of Moulton Parkway and Lake Forest Ave in Laguna Hills/ El Toro area.
I have not yet tried the place and was wondering if other reviewers may have some useful info?
Unread July 20th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willistrangeone View Post
A new place opened recently on the corner of Moulton Parkway and Lake Forest Ave in Laguna Hills/ El Toro area.
I have not yet tried the place and was wondering if other reviewers may have some useful info?
Parked outside before 10 AM opening. A black Lexus showed up at quarter to ten. 40 plus skinny plain Korean or Chinese looking woman with A's wearing capris opened the door.

Waited for a half hour. Nothing else viable came in.

Poster said OC Spa, so I had my hopes up that maybe Lodestone had branched out. The place is called OC Massage on the S/E corner of Moulton and LF in the Javatini's Coffee complex. Sign visible from Moulton.

Didn't bother to go in to get further 411. Feels like a Legit or standard R&T shop with S OC pricing, but I could be wrong.

Last edited by chanceforester; July 20th, 2015 at 10:17 AM. Reason: Forgot something
Unread July 20th, 2015
VIP User

canadadry is on a distinguished road

I was there a few days after they opened and Chance covered it pretty well.

I haven't been back.
Unread July 20th, 2015
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

chance we should should set up web cams by all the entrances in OC and charge $$ to watch the daily openings.,,

Second thing is the Lexus tells you the level of service....probably HJ only
Unread July 21st, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion View Post
chance we should should set up web cams by all the entrances in OC and charge $$ to watch the daily openings.,,

Second thing is the Lexus tells you the level of service....probably HJ only
As I was leaving a plain chubby definitely Chinese gal in an old camry went in. I got a pretty good look at her unlike the first gal who probably was MMS and probably was Chinese not K.

I like the webcam idea! Hope someone doesn't steal it!
Unread August 11th, 2015
VIP User

gordonahumway has a reputation beyond reputegordonahumway has a reputation beyond reputegordonahumway has a reputation beyond reputegordonahumway has a reputation beyond reputegordonahumway has a reputation beyond reputegordonahumway has a reputation beyond reputegordonahumway has a reputation beyond reputegordonahumway has a reputation beyond reputegordonahumway has a reputation beyond reputegordonahumway has a reputation beyond reputegordonahumway has a reputation beyond repute

I actually went in a couple weeks ago, I think I got the 40 something gal.. HJ was available it seemed, but for some reason didn't feel like pursuing, found her uninspiring let's say.
Unread August 12th, 2015
VIP User

Only time will tell....
Unread August 27th, 2015
VIP User

9inlite

checked it out Chinese joint standard tug nothing to write home about