Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread August 23rd, 2015
VIP User

Ravzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura about
Default Speed versus security

Now that the site is running better, I would like to propose that MPR will use the opportunity that it is revamping the site to insure that MPR will not be afflicted by the same fate as Ashley Madison.
Unread August 23rd, 2015
VIP User

newbutnotnew will become famous soon enough

I'm pretty sure that if a big site like AM could get hacked then hackers would have no problem hacking this one.
Unread August 23rd, 2015
Here To Help!

MPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravzayan View Post
Now that the site is running better, I would like to propose that MPR will use the opportunity that it is revamping the site to insure that MPR will not be afflicted by the same fate as Ashley Madison.
We are revamping our site now and will be even more secure, we don't keep that detailed information on our servers. Even when we started over 13 years ago we didn't have in place detailed logs of activity or real user info.

My suggestion for any site is to get yahoo email that you use for a specific website.

We are also more underground then ashleymadison that where in everyone's face.
Unread August 26th, 2015
VIP User

8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold

If you use your real name and real email address, or even a work email address, for shenanigan sites like this or Ashley Madison... then wow don't be surprised when the fit hits the shan.
Unread August 26th, 2015
Here To Help!

MPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8934217892008 View Post
If you use your real name and real email address, or even a work email address, for shenanigan sites like this or Ashley Madison... then wow don't be surprised when the fit hits the shan.
We do not store real names in our database only username and email address so we would suggest to get yahoo email for this use only secret email.

We do not store credit card info on our database or server
Unread November 10th, 2015
Junior Puppy

squeeze5590

Can I change email withough screwing up my profile and reviews?
Unread November 11th, 2015
Senior Dog

OkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond repute
Talking We have one advantage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravzayan View Post
Well, we have at least one advantage over Ashley Madison - based on some of the whining and crying I see in certain public forums, we probably have more FEMALES here than they ever did...
Unread November 12th, 2015
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

that is funny