Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread December 29th, 2016

rawdogg79
Default Stategies for BP

1. No outcalls. Don't ever let them come to your place. Think about how much leverage you lose. Or you will be out cash.

2. Need to ask for pic with a piece of paper visible with current date. This should be a standard requirement. Those who are good clients should require this so providers learn that unless they provide this they will have to deal with sub par clients or will lose business. As long as I have been on this site seems like most are well educated with well paying jobs. So ask for pics or you will be out time and $ or be disappointed.

3. Be prepared to walk when the door opens if you decide to go anyway without a confirmed current pic. The little head is filled hope and more. I get it but if they can get away with bait and switch they will keep doing it.

4. Beware of the upsell! It is very difficult to confirm services ahead of time for obvious reasons on your end and theirs. A good provider will make physical contact first and allow contact. Not just a handshake! Then confirm services before handing over anything.

5. Anytime a provider is super pushy to get her donation first. Big red flag. Walk! If after handing over any sum she asks how much more you brought ... you are in for bad service. Cut your losses if in process of bad service. Don't allow the up sell. It won't get better.

6. The big problem or disconnect is usually you're thinking what your sum should get you and she is thinking what service she will provide for the same sum. Disappointment arises or your sum spent is much more than you wanted to spend.

These are in no particular order... Do you have strategies to share with bp mongers. Let's hear them.
Unread December 30th, 2016
Patriot

monger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond repute

Rule 1: Always be prepared to be disappointed. Haven't met a provider on BP that has been spot on with the ad yet. Be pleasantly surprised when it's close enough. lol.
I agree about the "hustle". It sucks. Just walk away at that point.
I have had providers ask for the money up front. In their defense, they don't want to provide services and be left empty handed when finished. I normally show them the amount negotiated to prove that I have the necessary funds to complete the transaction but refuse to transfer the funds until the services have been provided. Effectively putting the funds in escrow until the deed is done. If that is not to their satisfaction then I just walk away.

rawdogg79

If they are close... then cool. If they are not even in the ball park... it's best to walk. Never a good experience when they are not close. Almost a sure sign you're going to get "hustled".

But overall good advice... to be prepared to be disappointed. I just don't like wasting the time. Lol.

Recently right before Xmas I came across one that was spot on to her pic and the service was excellent. I was in shock. No upsell at the typical amp fs rate with no door cover. In small talk she wasn't from the area and was going to be around for three months. She went radio silent though. This is pretty rare to find. Hope she comes back soon. Haha.

Too time consuming to sift through the bs on there but when you strike gold it is what keep a man trying.

Who else has some words of wisdom?
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

While occasionally a girl may legitimately ask you to bring something like a soda from 7-11 or a burger from McD's, it is also a cop trick used in stings to prove you really were the one she talked to on the phone prior. For the same reason, being asked to bring condoms or drugs could be especially bad news.

Yeah, pushy girls who want the money first before ANY contact are a red flag (ROB/cop). And if she says the agreed upon fee is just for her to dance or for the agency and anything more will be extra, you've just been ripped off. If it's an outcall situation and she says she needs to take the money outside to her driver, you've just been ripped off.

I agree that outcall is never a good idea. You never know what kind of person you are letting into your home or office, or for that matter, your hotel room. Or who they might have brought with them.

There are lots of legit motel girls, but lots of ROBs too, as well as cops. I generally won't see an un-reviewed motel girl.

As for the 'girl in the pic' thing, if the pic looks too good, you pretty much know it's fake. Even some of pics that look like they might be real could be fake or just from a long time ago. If the pic looks like a scanned photo, it's guaranteed to be an old pic. I don't base my expectations on BP pics, I go from the ad text and cross my fingers. That suggestion about having them take a selfie alongside something with today's date on it sounds good, but I wonder how many even legit providers would go along with that. How has that worked for those who have tried that?
Senior Dog

un camacho will become famous soon enough

Better advice yet: avoid BP altogether. You just listed ten reasons why.

Instead support your FS AMP.
VIP User

Ravzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura about

I have done plenty of BP outcall to my hotel in NYC and other out of town places. They always want the money first. Never had a problem. All were Chinese agencies and the quality varies, but I don't think that there is a reason to not partake.
VIP User

shenyang
Default BP

A lot of Non Outcall girls ask for money first.An most MP girls ask for money first,unless they know you. Been that way for years.A few ask for the tip first most don't.

rawdogg79

Lots of good valid points gentleman. This will definitely benefit all the noobs out there.

Maybe we try a half upfront and the other half when complete. There has to be a way to curb the ROB .

I definitely support amps but sometimes variety is good.
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Asking for money up front is not really a problem. It bugs some guys, but we kind of did it to ourselves (meaning mongers who partake and then leave without paying). On the other hand, an aggressive girl who wants the cash in her hand as soon as the door is closed and won't let up until she gets it is a very bad sign. ROB, cop or bitch-with-an-attitude. All bad outcomes.
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

I hate BP, i have done some massage appointments off there but I stay away from FS at shady motels. Its just not worth it to me with the risk and its the same with street walkers. I just use HX even though it aint free anymore

I do bail on appointments..if they tell me to wait because they arent ready yet I just leave. Thats my pet peeve or whatever you wanna call it. If there is a car parked with tinted windows in a weird spot I leave also or if there are too many people hanging around same thing. I dont want to walk by all these people. The other thing is if she claims GFE type services and is reluctant to make contact then I have left. The other thing to definitely consider is to always book the shortest/cheapest option with a new girl as I used to make the mistake of thinking paying more or being in the room longer would somehow make the experience better.