Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread April 27th, 2016
Junior Puppy

Imsogoodlookin is on a distinguished road
Default Well Looks Like I Found the Cat . ..

…that took a shit in Yolo’s mouth. Damn, her breath smelled like I don’t know what….So gents…went back to CKB or whatever it’s called. Yolo’s turn I guess was up. She does a lame massage but it could be that whatever friggin bacteria was stuck between her teeth or crawling around her mouth was just too nauseating of a distraction to really enjoy the massage. It gets worse my friends on the flip. Oh my friggin…just damn…I notice that the Chinese ladies, for the most part, have some horrible breath. Anyway, we finally get down to brass tax, she gives me a handy, let’s me explore a bit….meaning the yoga pants come down and she’s wearing these panties that are either too big or stretched cause the crotch part dangled down and did not fit snug up to her crotch….so there was easy access So I explore and it’s moist but, well, it’s just not working. She reminds me not “in” and only touch out. With the rules and the breath…I decided that in order to finish I will need to take matters in my own hands. Which I do, and finish I do. Now usually this place is a “happy middle” and I enjoy the nice relaxing massage after the happy ending but, well, I thought it best that I leave. The breath, the attitude…I don’t know. Wasn’t feeling it. So I get up and hand her $40 and she had the nerve to stop me and tell me that it wasn’t enough. BTW, this place is $35/hr and when I usually, as in the past, give $40 for the time I tend to get my change back. Yolo never brought me my $5 back so I reminder her that she still owes me $5, and she can just keep. But she was still insisting that I owed her more?! Now, there was another grunting monger in next room…well it’s not really a room….just on the other side of the wall…making a loud, uneasy spectacle of himself…So I lean into her, remind her that we are cutting our time short, I had to finish myself because not only was her service bad but so was her breath. I backed up from whispering in her ear, looked at her, smiled, and walked away. I think I’m done with this place.
Unread April 27th, 2016
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

I backed up from whispering in her ear, looked at her, smiled, and walked away. I think I’m done with this place.[/quote]

Don't know Yolo but it sounds like it's better to go solo....
Unread April 28th, 2016
Junior Puppy

Imsogoodlookin is on a distinguished road

But She could have went by the name Coco…
But so maybe it was Yolo….
But I really just don’t know know…
But I know it wasn’t Sonny Bono….

And I do know Her breath killed my mojo…
And that I Should have rolled here a rolo…
And that Seeing her again is a no no…
And so you’re right, I’d rather go “Hand Solo”
Unread April 28th, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow La da, da, da di, la da, da, da, da

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imsogoodlookin View Post

you go Hand Solo

Padmé Amidala will ride my 10 inch lightsaber

it was Sonny ....... and Cher -------->

The beat goes on, the beat goes on
Drums keep pounding rhythm to the brain
La da, da, da di, la da, da, da, da
And the beat goes on, the beat goes on
Unread April 28th, 2016
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:

Laugh the fuck out loud! Lincoln Coco has breath that will melt your Bono!
Unread April 28th, 2016
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
Laugh the fuck out loud! Lincoln Coco has breath that will melt your Bono!
I'm sorry to hear you can vouch for that.
Unread April 29th, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
I'm sorry to hear you can vouch for that.
[quote] Originally Posted by Imsogoodlookin > ....that took a shit in Yolo’s mouth. Damn, her breath smelled like I don’t know what….[quote]

it's way past the time to up your game
Unread May 12th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

[quote=Libertine;84959][quote] Originally Posted by Imsogoodlookin > ....that took a shit in Yolo’s mouth. Damn, her breath smelled like I don’t know what….
Quote:

it's way past the time to up your game
Yes yes, we insist. Sheeesh.
Unread May 12th, 2016
VIP User

ponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
…that took a shit in Yolo’s mouth. Damn, her breath smelled like I don’t know what….So gents…went back to CKB or whatever it’s called. Yolo’s turn I guess was up. She does a lame massage but it could be that whatever friggin bacteria was stuck between her teeth or crawling around her mouth was just too nauseating of a distraction to really enjoy the massage. It gets worse my friends on the flip. Oh my friggin…just damn…I notice that the Chinese ladies, for the most part, have some horrible breath. Anyway, we finally get down to brass tax, she gives me a handy, let’s me explore a bit….meaning the yoga pants come down and she’s wearing these panties that are either too big or stretched cause the crotch part dangled down and did not fit snug up to her crotch….so there was easy access So I explore and it’s moist but, well, it’s just not working. She reminds me not “in” and only touch out. With the rules and the breath…I decided that in order to finish I will need to take matters in my own hands. Which I do, and finish I do. Now usually this place is a “happy middle” and I enjoy the nice relaxing massage after the happy ending but, well, I thought it best that I leave. The breath, the attitude…I don’t know. Wasn’t feeling it. So I get up and hand her $40 and she had the nerve to stop me and tell me that it wasn’t enough. BTW, this place is $35/hr and when I usually, as in the past, give $40 for the time I tend to get my change back. Yolo never brought me my $5 back so I reminder her that she still owes me $5, and she can just keep. But she was still insisting that I owed her more?! Now, there was another grunting monger in next room…well it’s not really a room….just on the other side of the wall…making a loud, uneasy spectacle of himself…So I lean into her, remind her that we are cutting our time short, I had to finish myself because not only was her service bad but so was her breath. I backed up from whispering in her ear, looked at her, smiled, and walked away. I think I’m done with this place.
where the fuck is this place? so I make sure I avoid
Unread May 12th, 2016
ßrµjð

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponocha View Post
where the fuck is this place? so I make sure I avoid

Colton Colonoscopy Clinic and Anal Adventures. extras are on the menu there with water sports. providers will piss in your mouth for 100 and fist fuck your ass for 200