Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread February 1st, 2015
VIP User

willb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud of

Why we keep dragging wives in this conversation...LOL
Unread February 2nd, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Think Indecent Proposal with Robert Redford. I think ALL women will fuck for a price and if it's a guy that is attractive or a guy they like the price goes down. Hell, for a million bucks I think 99% of women surveyed would fuck a skid row bum. I used to date a white chick that had an ongoing game with her best friend called "wouldya" where they used to point out guys and say "OK...wouldya fuck him"...and if the answer was a NO....then the next question was "How much?" I never heard her throw a number out over $10,000 that I can remember....and we're talking bums, beggars on the freeway off ramps, creepy old geezers etc etc. She was a nutty and wild but fun chick... Never was able to bang her friend though I guess I was a NO in her book and I never heard the "how much?" amount If so I might have paid!!! LOL
Unread February 2nd, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by willb View Post
Why we keep dragging wives in this conversation...LOL
You brought it up!!
Unread February 3rd, 2015
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by willb View Post
T

2. If your a student asking for money for tuition and have less than 12 units,you're a whore.
The 12 units is a good way to separate serious students from those who make community college the 13th grade.
Unread February 3rd, 2015
VIP User

willb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
You brought it up!!

Oh yeah my bad..lol
Unread February 7th, 2015
VIP User

Latest update...I have not been too active in SA due to lack of time to meet all the potential tail. I am still seeing the Colombiana and I'm supposed to meet a 20 year old Latina tomorrow morning. The semi pro from the Viet coffee shop flaked on me yesterday. I finally was going to hit it and we agreed to meet at a hotel then she called to say she would be an hour late....then called again to say another hour late so I told her we would have to do it another time. The GND Asian is working out in the IE this week and we have not gotten together but we hung out a few times...so I put the ball in her court and said next time we meet at a hotel so we'll see what happens.

Last edited by MPkid; February 8th, 2015 at 01:47 AM.
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
I'm the first guy on this forum to say if a chick takes money to fuck she's a whore. But now I see there is a gray area. I know it's a fine line and it's NOT black and white, cut and dried so that's why I say this is kind of a gray area. The Colombian chick I have been seeing from SA is not a whore in the same sense that your average garden variety BP, MP or HX whore is. The true definition of a whore in my book has changed!! LOL. My view is...if a chick will fuck ANYONE for whatever her set price is....she's a whore. However, many of the girls on SA are looking for a part time BF that will help them financially and in turn they will fuck you but ONLY if they like you and are attracted to you. All of you that have a GF now answer this... If she asked you today for $300 to get her car fixed would you give it to her? If so...is she a whore? Don't get me wrong I'm not defending the girls on SA or bashing whores...I love them both (I just checked my account and I have 91 reviews since July 2012 and at least that many that I didn't review or were repeat performances) so as you can see I'm a whore aficionado!! I just want to go on record to say not all whores are created equal and why can't we all just get along and love thy neighbor whether she's a GND, YMMV Girl, ATF, HJ Only, MP girl, SA Sugar baby or GG KIM
In some way almost all women are whores, but I wouldn't refer to them that way - there is a threshold where I distinguish an actual whore from a girl who holds another job and sometimes makes extra money that way. To me a whore is a woman who asks for money up front, never exchanges sex for anything other than cash, doesn't have any other way she makes money, has no emotional connection with the men, thinks her pussy is more valuable than any penis, and sees a large variety of men constantly. Doesn't have to be all of those things but those type of things describe what a whore is. If I sense a woman is a whore in the way I describe, I completely lose interest even if she is a 10 and sex is great. Some day robots will be a replacement.
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by camp View Post
CNN's Lisa Ling showed some SA subscribers who got a connection with some girl and give them money but without sex....
I saw that and the only thought I had was that it was either bullshit or those guys are being taken to the cleaners for little value back to them.

But the world is a strange place. Today as I was buying a couple things from a convenience store this very attractive thin yappy girl behind me was talking to her gaydar-triggering friend about a bunch of nonsense then the topic of "sponsors" came up and how she's not considered it yet but a number of her friends have and they all talked positively about it with her. It was a strange casual conversation which made me think about how some people really don't give a fuck about blasting their private life out there. Unless I misunderstood the use of the term sponsor - it sounded like this girl and her girlfriends, who would be the under-the-radar type I prefer, genuinely see their sponsors as helpful to their lives more for the mentorship and stability than the money. There was a guy she knew she was considering doing the sponsor thing with. She didn't say anything about money, she talked more about the guidance and connection and how much she appreciated this guy in her life to be there for her on those things.
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsessive View Post
I saw that and the only thought I had was that it was either bullshit or those guys are being taken to the cleaners for little value back to them.
I totally agree with that.
Unread February 8th, 2015
VIP User

One very hot 18 year old "Hello Kitty" Asian mixed girl (Chinese, Filipino and Spanish) told me she has one arrangement with a guy in his 40's that brings her food to school and gives her spending money and she only gives him hugs. When I said I will require more than hugs for my money...she said "That's not the kind of arrangement I'm looking for" The late great PT Barnum said "There's a sucker born every minute" and I really believe there are plenty of idiots with more money than brains that will pay hot girls to hang out with them because they can't get girls otherwise. They will pay pros to fuck and have the 18 year old student to go on dates and other useless BS. If I had several million dollars I wouldn't miss a few thousand here or there....but I wouldn't give it to girls that didn't give something back but that's just me. Think of how many Nerds with no people skills, no luck with girls and think they are too good for common whores that are making 250K+ a year....these are the suckers that these girls are looking for. The kind of guy (we have all seen them) that when a cute girl gives him a little attention he will do anything for her....including defending her "honor" on this site while wearing his "white knight" outfit.