Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread February 3rd, 2015
VIP User

Michael58 is infamous around these parts
Default Corona Intel

Anyone know of a MP in Corona that has change ownership in the last 2 to 4 month's. I was just told that a girl I used to see in Costa Mesa has purchased an MP there. She worked at Sakura and went by Nancy.......... Chinese, really short hair and about 27. Never exchanged numbers with her because her English was pretty poor.
Unread March 6th, 2015
VIP User

laidback59

I can think of two -- Fusion Spa -- 6th and smith, behind the jack in the box -- and Corona Day Spa - on 6th just east of Smith and just past Arby's.
Unread March 14th, 2015
Junior Puppy

sonic555u is a splendid one to beholdsonic555u is a splendid one to beholdsonic555u is a splendid one to beholdsonic555u is a splendid one to beholdsonic555u is a splendid one to beholdsonic555u is a splendid one to beholdsonic555u is a splendid one to behold

Im still wondering what ever happen to corona health care with sara, sammy, heidi and the rest?
Unread March 14th, 2015

MPDuke is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic555u View Post
Im still wondering what ever happen to corona health care with sara, sammy, heidi and the rest?
Gone. Time to move on.
Unread March 17th, 2015
Junior Puppy

sonic555u is a splendid one to beholdsonic555u is a splendid one to beholdsonic555u is a splendid one to beholdsonic555u is a splendid one to beholdsonic555u is a splendid one to beholdsonic555u is a splendid one to beholdsonic555u is a splendid one to behold

I never move on I usually find them.
Unread March 17th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Oh yeah. Keep hunting.
Unread March 18th, 2015
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well some were off the 91 near Riverside for a time as 'New X'. Then that faded but they retained a phone service. Been a while since I called to get update. Never seemed to reopen there. Then ran across review for place in Colton. Reviewed on here. Wasn't sammy or sara, might have been heidi. That was only place where any of the group had surfaced that I could find on here. Definately did not stay together. However did not make it to the Colton place yet, so may continue the thread of info once I can talk to her there. Myself, was really curious where Sara landed. At the reviews for the Colton spot if I remember correctly there may be more than one, or comments from more than one former monger who knew them before. Good Luck.
Unread March 20th, 2015
Senior Dog

southOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am still looking for Sony. I wish I could hire Mannix or Jim Rockford.
Unread March 20th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

WOW TJ... Mannix? Not Cannon??? Surprised at your age you can still get it up! LOL
Unread March 20th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjinla2001 View Post
I am still looking for Sony. I wish I could hire Mannix or Jim Rockford.
Sony is in Culver City off Washington. And I remember mannix and rockford and my pecker still works good without the use of pharmaceuticals. your penis is a muscle it needs to be worked out daily in one way or another. When I have lack of funds my grip in my left hands gets pretty strong.