Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Politics, World Affairs

Politics, World Affairs Change up the chat and talk about important issues of the world

Unread November 1st, 2013
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion View Post
What is going on right now is really just a tug of war between the two sides. If we can reduce the deficit and keep tax rates reasonable then the rich wont care how much free shit to poor get. Borrowing money to give people free shit and also to spend 1/2 trillion a year on military is crazy stuff. I just wish that the budget would be in balance. The other scary thing is how are all these people getting free or partially subsidized health care? The thing with private insurance is that the bill has to be paid every 30 days or you get cancelled. Where is the money coming from? I dont believe the revenue provisions of the ACA are sufficient to cover the cost and they have also repealed some of them already. I'd love to see an actual accounting with the revenues and expenses of this thing after its in place for a few years.

I'd be curious to see how many people dodge the provisions and opt to not pay the penalty...I believe it has come to light that you can not participate and be penalized and there is no way for them to collect the penalty and after 10 years the penalty gets forgiven....I believe this will be common knowledge in the next year or so and the numbers that opt to go this method could be millions.
You are right about the penalty. i have insurance through my work. it costs about $1000 a month and is pretty good insurance. If I did not have that i maybe would opt to pay the penalty which is like $95 dollars a month. i don't get sick tht often. If something catostrophic happens to me there is still "the safety net" We will see how this all plays out.

While I am at it. the people I see using the most health care doallars are 'repeat customers" old people with chronic illness and we do many expensive procedures on them to extend their life which has dubious quality. maybe we need the "death squads" who decides who gets the big surgeries and who gets "comfort care only?" the times they be a changin.
Unread November 2nd, 2013
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Serious lol at all you guys and your back and forth. Big long sentences and explanations on what is right and wrong. The bottom line is the Gov. Is not supposed to be in this. Ted cruz all of a sudden doesn't look so bad. Fuck republicans and Democrats. And fuck a government that spies on its own people and kills innocent children overseas. But I'll still watch and be entertained by watching dems and reps argue over which rights are important and which can be shit on.
Unread November 3rd, 2013
Senior Dog

Lector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond repute

Ted Cruz is a self centered lunatic, who is selling out his Raza to get ahead in a party that will always remind him he's brown.
In all the modern world, the government rules the health care system. What we need to be as evolved as them is a single payer system. The cost of health care is due to privatization. There should be non profit organizations.
now can we go back to mongering!?
Unread November 4th, 2013
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

I have been doing my research and thinking it over. I am going to purchase a cheap bronze level policy for myself and my two dependents. Basically my goal is to just pay as little as I can into the system and hope for the best. I know it is gambling on your health but I think that is the cautious thing to do until the whole system gets to where it is going and we don't really know where that is yet. I currently have a group plan with myself and a couple employees in it but I am going to kill it and put everyone on the exchange.
VIP User

WetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion View Post
I have been doing my research and thinking it over. I am going to purchase a cheap bronze level policy for myself and my two dependents. Basically my goal is to just pay as little as I can into the system and hope for the best. I know it is gambling on your health but I think that is the cautious thing to do until the whole system gets to where it is going and we don't really know where that is yet. I currently have a group plan with myself and a couple employees in it but I am going to kill it and put everyone on the exchange.
Well, it's refreshing to find someone who has actually looked into it. 3 million policies got cancelled because they were crap insurance, with ridiculous limits and all kinds of exemptions for the insurors. All policies linked in the exchanges (state or Federal) meet minimum standards, so are at least definable as actual "insurance." And all policies are between private companies and individuals, so this 'government is in the insurance business' hysteria is just that.

The whole system now called Obamacare was originated in a conservative think tank at Heritage Foundation. And my belief is that a lot of the opposition to it has nothing at all to do with what it actually is; just political gamesmanship.
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lechez View Post
Ted Cruz is a self centered lunatic, who is selling out his Raza to get ahead in a party that will always remind him he's brown.
In all the modern world, the government rules the health care system. What we need to be as evolved as them is a single payer system. The cost of health care is due to privatization. There should be non profit organizations.
Lol. So a guy disagrees with u and he is evil. Guys like u are priceless. You are a slave to your party. You basically bend over and take it good for your party. Honestly, you are pathetic. You talk about evolved world. Ancient Rome was as evolved as can be. How'd that all work out for them? You have such a limited scope to your thinking. Like a child the way you look at it. You think you can control this government . You want to pick and choose what powers to give it and you expect this bloated government to restrain itself and not harm the public. You are dreaming.
VIP User

Sore_Loin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
Lol.. Guys like u are priceless. You basically bend over and take it good for your party. Honestly, you are pathetic.
Personal insults now? What the?
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Haha...I came to work today and I got my insurance cancellation notice in the mail saturday. It didnt take long to figure out i can move myself and my employees to the gold plan with the same insurance company and the rate only goes up 6% next year and it was gonna rise by 5-10% anyway.

Its not the exact same insurance but its close enough and in some ways was a little better. I think the people complaining are the ones that were paying for cheap individual policies that had pools of healthy only members in the plan...now they have to pay up like the rest of us.
VIP User

8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lechez View Post
If Ted Cruz gets on the Pres. ballot he won't win. And won't get a significant % of the latino vote. He is still part of the Lunatic Fringe and a Republican his people won't trust.

I really do agree that privatization ruined American healthcare since it turned into a for profit organization with shareholders demanding a return on their investment. Rather than making the well being of people's health the #1 Priority.

Some crappy web design without proper load testing and QA is just a setback. Happens ALL the time. Don't condone it, and it looks bad, but it happens.
Unread November 5th, 2013
Senior Dog

Lector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond repute

dude, no offense, but you're not saying anything. Your rhetoric sounds like it's straight out of Faux News. The 1% are the one you're bending over for. I'm just trying to enlighten you.
Follow the money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
Lol. So a guy disagrees with u and he is evil. Guys like u are priceless. You are a slave to your party. You basically bend over and take it good for your party. Honestly, you are pathetic. You talk about evolved world. Ancient Rome was as evolved as can be. How'd that all work out for them? You have such a limited scope to your thinking. Like a child the way you look at it. You think you can control this government . You want to pick and choose what powers to give it and you expect this bloated government to restrain itself and not harm the public. You are dreaming.