Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread April 20th, 2016

The Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond repute

Still begs the question of why would they not want cash??
Unread April 20th, 2016
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Senator View Post
Still begs the question of why would they not want cash??

Because they are no where near you. They will just electronically drain the funds out of your iTunes cards.
Unread May 2nd, 2016
VIP User

ponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to behold

I have played with the Itune fools, They try to meet you near a motel and get you to buy Itunes cards. I look up the adress and pretend Im there and waste about an hour of their time going back an forht about showing them the card. They end up telling me ot fuck off...but at least i made them work

bottom line...never fall fro the Itunes crap. Cash is always king....even stupid providers know that
Unread May 3rd, 2016

The Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond repute

I have also read that once you give them the card info, you will get a call from thier "handler" requesting a refundable $1,000 deposit in more cards and then threaten your family if you balk.
Unread May 3rd, 2016
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Senator View Post
I have also read that once you give them the card info, you will get a call from thier "handler" requesting a refundable $1,000 deposit in more cards and then threaten your family if you balk.
That would turn out to be an error on their part.
Unread May 9th, 2016
Junior Puppy

kyloren33 is a splendid one to beholdkyloren33 is a splendid one to beholdkyloren33 is a splendid one to beholdkyloren33 is a splendid one to beholdkyloren33 is a splendid one to beholdkyloren33 is a splendid one to beholdkyloren33 is a splendid one to behold
Default Little help please

Just started using wechat. Got a couple friend request accepted. I went in looking at the girls with the sexy profiles in the Los Angeles area. A few replied and quoted me the usual prices that I read on the thread $200 for 3 hrs etc. I immediately ask if its cash and some replied with the itunes deal so I say forget it. I got one that replied and said $120 for 30mins and $160 an hour and sent pics. The person said they have two new girls every 10 days. I asked if it was a parlor and they replied an apartment in Alhambra. Does this sound legit? I'm new at the wechat girls. I've been doing the K-girl scene for over a decade and decided to try something new. How can I tell if it's not a scam and how safe are these apartment providers that aren't of the K-girl variety. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you
Unread May 9th, 2016
Patriot

monger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond repute

if the name is summir, wechat ID: follow-me315 then it is legit or to say a FS service located in an apt in Alhambra. Went there on Sunday. Negotiated down to $140/hour. The wechat ID is the service and not the provider. The photos are fake but the girl I met was decent. Normal apt service. Shower, lame massage, CBJ, and various positions until finish. Offered to take a shower afterwards but I declined and just left.
Unread May 10th, 2016
Junior Puppy

kyloren33 is a splendid one to beholdkyloren33 is a splendid one to beholdkyloren33 is a splendid one to beholdkyloren33 is a splendid one to beholdkyloren33 is a splendid one to beholdkyloren33 is a splendid one to beholdkyloren33 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks a lot for the info. It was a different username though. Are the ones that have their phone numbers in their profiles more likely to real?
Unread May 10th, 2016
VIP User

ponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by monger1 View Post
if the name is summir, wechat ID: follow-me315 then it is legit or to say a FS service located in an apt in Alhambra. Went there on Sunday. Negotiated down to $140/hour. The wechat ID is the service and not the provider. The photos are fake but the girl I met was decent. Normal apt service. Shower, lame massage, CBJ, and various positions until finish. Offered to take a shower afterwards but I declined and just left.

dude...just curious...what did the girl look like? any DFK?
Unread May 10th, 2016
Patriot

monger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty average looking Chinese girl. Nothing special. No DFK. None offered and none initiated.