Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Politics, World Affairs

Politics, World Affairs Change up the chat and talk about important issues of the world

Unread November 1st, 2013
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Shooting At LAX

Well, since the "dry ice bombs" didn't get enough press coverage I guess "they" had to have someone open fire and kill a TSA agent today. I wonder what this is leading to? Another ban on guns? Stricter screening? Another small bite out of the Constitution? Or just another way to get us all used to losing our liberties little by little in the name of "protecting" us from evil so we go along with it quietly? Funny how someone can open fire in LAX with an assault rifle and only kill 1 person? Was he just the worlds shittiest shot? Mark my words...something is going to be changing at LAX...I guess we'll just have to wait and see what they take away this time.
VIP User

8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold

They'll post more cops outside, and in the line to get to screening. LAX will increase their security fee accordingly to pay for it. And this will last a year then back to the way it was.

And LA County politicians will try to get some more gun control laws which will not become law but make them look good for re-election.

The world would be a better place without gunpowder.

Last edited by 8934217892008; November 1st, 2013 at 04:38 PM.
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
Well, since the "dry ice bombs" didn't get enough press coverage I guess "they" had to have someone open fire and kill a TSA agent today. I wonder what this is leading to? Another ban on guns? Stricter screening? Another small bite out of the Constitution? Or just another way to get us all used to losing our liberties little by little in the name of "protecting" us from evil so we go along with it quietly? Funny how someone can open fire in LAX with an assault rifle and only kill 1 person? Was he just the worlds shittiest shot? Mark my words...something is going to be changing at LAX...I guess we'll just have to wait and see what they take away this time.
You nailed it bro. Every time some fool does something like this our freedoms are eroded. It's a joke though because firearms restrictions are demonstrably ineffective. Take Chicago for example: the strictest gun laws in the nation and high gun violence. It would take a decade to disarm a population and probably decades, before guns were "harder" to get illegally or whatever. I have no great affection for the TSA. They are for the most part, ill trained and apparently ineffective. Maybe that will change. Personally, I have no problem with checkpoints at airports and what not. If I can't take a weapon in, no one else should be able to either. Frankly, we need to follow Israel's example: On my last trip there, I was astounded at how efficient and effective the Security is. When you are standing in line to check luggage and check in, you are greeted by a (typically) tiny young Israeli girl (some of them very cute, by the way) who ask you a few simple questions. They are highly trained to "profile" whackos. The government uses young women because they are particularly adept at "profiling", as it turns out. They make full eye contact look for anything suspicious. And they are good at it. In regard to the shooter being a horrible shot, yes, and thank God. He was obviously not trained, other than probably stupid ass violent video games. We have a real problem here in this country. Don't get me wrong, I'm an American man raised on a steady diet of violence since I was old enough to look at a TV. But I wonder how a video game like Grand Theft Auto is so prolific? Stealing cars and killing cops? Really? There is really something wrong here. And I'm not sure what it is or what the solution is, but disarming the population is not the solution; in fact, I think it is the anti-solution. Maybe I am living in a dream world, but I think there are more "good" people out there that don't want to cause harm than "bad" people that do. For cryin' out loud, can you imagine you and your family being caught up in this? Frankly, I hope Paul lives, so we can find out more about this new-normal mind-set that he apparently has. We all know the government is a mess and many of us don't agree with what's happening, but IMHO that's not how it's done. Although this wasn't "Islamic" terrorism, it is in fact, an act of terror. The sad part of this is that this young man was trying to make a statement about the government, but his message was lost in the violence. Some of us from the older generation that have grown up around firearms and have a deep respect for an 150 grain round that travels at 1500 feet per second and the impact thereof. I wonder what Paul was thinking when he saw his bullets kill the first guy and he proceeded into the terminal to search for other victims. I guess it’s like being homosexual. I just can’t relate to it.
Senior Dog

Lector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond repute

ban the assault weapons. duh
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

The day before holloween there was a nut in the valley driving around with a 9 mil gun with a lazer site shooting people at random. "Red dot on your chest "bang" fall down sucker lets see what you do?" There was not any coverage of it that I saw on the news. This guy was not shooting gang members. Just random people. He shot like 10 people. My hospital got 5 of the victims. One of them died. This was at Laurel canyon and San fernado road area near the in and out burger place. people are getting crazier.
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

i don't know what the answer is. People are getting more and more crazy.
Unread November 2nd, 2013
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
You nailed it bro. Every time some fool does something like this our freedoms are eroded. It's a joke though because firearms restrictions are demonstrably ineffective. Take Chicago for example: the strictest gun laws in the nation and high gun violence. It would take a decade to disarm a population and probably decades, before guns were "harder" to get illegally or whatever. I have no great affection for the TSA. They are for the most part, ill trained and apparently ineffective. Maybe that will change. Personally, I have no problem with checkpoints at airports and what not. If I can't take a weapon in, no one else should be able to either. Frankly, we need to follow Israel's example: On my last trip there, I was astounded at how efficient and effective the Security is. When you are standing in line to check luggage and check in, you are greeted by a (typically) tiny young Israeli girl (some of them very cute, by the way) who ask you a few simple questions. They are highly trained to "profile" whackos. The government uses young women because they are particularly adept at "profiling", as it turns out. They make full eye contact look for anything suspicious. And they are good at it. In regard to the shooter being a horrible shot, yes, and thank God. He was obviously not trained, other than probably stupid ass violent video games. We have a real problem here in this country. Don't get me wrong, I'm an American man raised on a steady diet of violence since I was old enough to look at a TV. But I wonder how a video game like Grand Theft Auto is so prolific? Stealing cars and killing cops? Really? There is really something wrong here. And I'm not sure what it is or what the solution is, but disarming the population is not the solution; in fact, I think it is the anti-solution. Maybe I am living in a dream world, but I think there are more "good" people out there that don't want to cause harm than "bad" people that do. For cryin' out loud, can you imagine you and your family being caught up in this? Frankly, I hope Paul lives, so we can find out more about this new-normal mind-set that he apparently has. We all know the government is a mess and many of us don't agree with what's happening, but IMHO that's not how it's done. Although this wasn't "Islamic" terrorism, it is in fact, an act of terror. The sad part of this is that this young man was trying to make a statement about the government, but his message was lost in the violence. Some of us from the older generation that have grown up around firearms and have a deep respect for an 150 grain round that travels at 1500 feet per second and the impact thereof. I wonder what Paul was thinking when he saw his bullets kill the first guy and he proceeded into the terminal to search for other victims. I guess it’s like being homosexual. I just can’t relate to it.
Currently you're allowed to bring guns into the airport and you can check them in with your luggage. I wonder if that is going to change as a result of this.
Unread November 4th, 2013
VIP User

8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
Currently you're allowed to bring guns into the airport and you can check them in with your luggage. I wonder if that is going to change as a result of this.
Sounds fine to me. If you need a gun, Ship it UPS in a locked box. Don't bring it on the damn plane. Or to the airport.
Unread November 5th, 2013
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8934217892008 View Post
Sounds fine to me. If you need a gun, Ship it UPS in a locked box. Don't bring it on the damn plane. Or to the airport.
But if I'm a law abiding citizen and want to take a gun to another state for a hunting trip why should I be punished because there are criminals that will still walk into an airport and start shooting? Banning me from flying with a gun in my luggage will not stop criminals and if there was an armed citizen in the airport they may have been able to stop this asshole from shooting others. Taking guns from those of us that have no intention of shooting someone just makes us easier targets for those criminals that do intend to use guns to commit crimes. Better yet put more guns in the airports! What I mean is put armed military personnel in the airports like they did after 9-11 and like they do in many other countries.
Unread November 5th, 2013

facefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond repute
Default mr cia 'n cia

Yup people, there is a lot to worry about. Witnesses said the sh00ter wore a TSA uniform. Now photos of the shot up guy appeared on the net ( vv vv vv. bestgore .com ) . He looks like he's 50 years old. So this so called cia'n cia guy is young. This is the same shit as vagina tech; there were multiple shooters and the so called victim is a chemically mind controlled zombie. You know, the hashhashins have been doing this for centuries. Oh, of course all the liber turds are not educated and don't know about military tactics and strategy.