Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread October 2nd, 2016
VIP User

sinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Wendy from WH Therapy

OK I know this is a long shot and this topic was hashed over a while ago but I have to ask. Does anybody know the whereabouts of Wendy who used to work at WH Therapy. When she got busted at the Whittier shop I know she went to the east coast for a while but heard that she came back maybe to WH for a while but then was in San Pedro working with Fang/Fong under a different name.
A monger named searchforsunny gave me this info a while back but I got nervous because he was asking questions like "Tell me more about your relationship with her, when did you first see Wendy, how many times, etc.? Do you think she should continue working the same way, or is there something she could improve on? Please share with me. Thanks." He also asked a few times "what kind of things did you like to do with her." I don't think he was LE but I had never talked to him before and his style of questions freaked me out so I never found out where she was and still wish I could have seen her again. I figure she's still pretty young so she might still be out there.
And is it Fang or Fong? I thought her name was Fong I saw her at WH before the move she always wanted more money but would settle for the normal price but WHAT AN ASS. I honestly have to say that of all my years in this hobby when I grabbed a hold of her ass that first time I was blown away soft yet firm and so smooth, nothing was better than seeing her in doggy position that perfectly round ass pointing right at you then watching it jiggle slightly with each thrust.