Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread October 6th, 2016
VIP User

domelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant future
Default Far chiro what happen now

reaching out, I am sure most of you have experience it at one time or another once you are in the area. and as most of your all know that the building has been closed down or renovation.

does any of you know where are they went?
Far chiro #4? , #5?, #3? I believe #6 individually the girl as independent base out of the motel...

I am sure they are relocated somewhere in the area.

thanks
Unread October 11th, 2016
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by domelongtime View Post
reaching out, I am sure most of you have experience it at one time or another once you are in the area. and as most of your all know that the building has been closed down or renovation.

does any of you know where are they went?
Far chiro #4? , #5?, #3? I believe #6 individually the girl as independent base out of the motel...

I am sure they are relocated somewhere in the area.

thanks
Those are answers that should really be obtained on the VIP Forum.
Unread November 5th, 2016

facefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond repute
Default Farr

anybody know where jessica went? please PM me if you know. thx
Unread November 5th, 2016
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by facefook View Post
anybody know where jessica went? please PM me if you know. thx
Saw her several months ago advertising on BP and working out of a trick motel on GG blvd
Unread November 8th, 2016
Junior Puppy

Gpws2k3 has a reputation beyond reputeGpws2k3 has a reputation beyond reputeGpws2k3 has a reputation beyond reputeGpws2k3 has a reputation beyond reputeGpws2k3 has a reputation beyond reputeGpws2k3 has a reputation beyond reputeGpws2k3 has a reputation beyond reputeGpws2k3 has a reputation beyond reputeGpws2k3 has a reputation beyond reputeGpws2k3 has a reputation beyond reputeGpws2k3 has a reputation beyond repute

how reliable is BP? ive always heard of people talking about it but never seen any of them, kinda hesitant...