Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread January 14th, 2018
VIP User

Kani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack1979 View Post
Nothing unusual... happens every once in a while... last time it happened to me I decided to do something to about the game.... when girl #2 (the one performing the HE) finished and was standing with her hand out for $$$ I simply said I paid girl #1 and if you want your share go collect from #1. Both girls were to put it simply -really pissed-off!
Genius!!! Pure Genius!!!
Unread January 16th, 2018
Junior Puppy

assaholic is on a distinguished road

Jasmine Thai on Katella tried to pull the same shenanigan on me a couple of weeks ago. I had only been there once before - when they first opened - and from what I recalled, the experience was nothing to write home about. but I thought I give it one more try, so I opted for the half hour in case I hit another dud. Girl at the counter was decent looking so I gave her a go. Her technique was really good and she was hitting all the right notes, so about 5 minutes in I decided to upgrade to one hour for an extra Jackson. She took the money and left the room and stayed out for at least 5-10 minutes. That had me concerned, but I thought whatever. Finally, she comes back and starts again, while I'm still face down, but all of a sudden she has no technique whatsoever. Basically she's just pouring hand fulls of oil and just spreading it all over the fuck. WTF? Another 5 minutes in and now I'm really suspicious. I turned around and...what do you know...it's some other older chick. That pissed me off because I just upgraded to a longer session only because I liked what the first girl was doing. I got up, put on my clothes, and asked for my money back and left the premises. They weren't happy at all, but nor was I, and hopefully this will teach them that this ain't some Shanghai back alley, or wherever it is they picked up these nasty tricks.
Unread January 16th, 2018
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by onemanteam View Post
There is a 5 Star in Diamond Bar and Irvine. Is this the same owner as the one on Brookhurst?
Given that they're all named exactly "Six Star Villa Foot Spa" I would assume it's the same owner. 6 instead of 5 stars and "Villa" part are what makes the names un

I've been to the one in Diamond Bar, it's older and dumpier than the one on Brookhurst. In Diamond Bar I didn't get the bait and switch...probably because I started off with a 40 something MILF to begin with I didn't see any young girls there, and I always like to take my time going to the restrooms in the back so that I can eye the talent at a place.
Unread January 17th, 2018
VIP User

david a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutiveVIP View Post
Given that they're all named exactly "Six Star Villa Foot Spa" I would assume it's the same owner. 6 instead of 5 stars and "Villa" part are what makes the names un

I've been to the one in Diamond Bar, it's older and dumpier than the one on Brookhurst. In Diamond Bar I didn't get the bait and switch...probably because I started off with a 40 something MILF to begin with I didn't see any young girls there, and I always like to take my time going to the restrooms in the back so that I can eye the talent at a place.
Yes same owner ... there are 4 shops ... diamond Bar, Irvine, westminertrt ( brookhurst and the one on Bolsa). The one on Bolsa has the least mileage and the others you get HE and maybe FS
Unread January 17th, 2018
VIP User

onemanteam has a spectacular aura aboutonemanteam has a spectacular aura about

I don’t see where th 6 Star is in Irvine. Can someone send a link?
Unread January 18th, 2018
VIP User

david a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by onemanteam View Post
I don’t see where th 6 Star is in Irvine. Can someone send a link?
I meant mission Viejo. The Irvine one is not open yet. You should pass on Irvine and south oc because they have low mileage. I went to the MV location when it opened and it had the ugly girls from DB and brookhurst working but I’m not sure if it has improved with new girks
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by david a vega View Post
I meant mission Viejo. The Irvine one is not open yet. You should pass on Irvine and south oc because they have low mileage. I went to the MV location when it opened and it had the ugly girls from DB and brookhurst working but I’m not sure if it has improved with new girks
Are you talking about star acupuncture on lake forest? They've been there for ages. One of the first places I went to. Haven't been there in years. They've remodeled the whole mall recently and I'm surprised they still there.
VIP User

No different place

We are getting off topic.
Unread January 19th, 2018
Senior Dog

Lmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond repute

Hey sometimes it is a good thing I had an experience where an ATF asked me to switch to a new girl ( a new girl with a flawless body, 1/2 inch sized dark brown nipples and a shaved pussy) and sucked me as soon as she walked in. My ATF gave me back the House fee afterwords and I got her picture. No I don’t share it and every once in a while she will call me for dinner and company and sometimes more